Drop PK?

XellNaga

It's been a long time since I played, I've been back for two weeks. And tell me a friend who is still stealing your items while playing in macro.

Is this correct? Is the problem still not solved? Is NCsoft responsible for the loss of items for implementations made by them?.

I hope this is just a rumor. Since when we occupied L2Walker that did not happen

Can it still happen - yes

Is it still happening - I've personally not seen the people who were active in this activity doing it in a couple of months now but that doesn't mean its not still going on its just a lot less widescale.

Is NCSoft responsible for the item loss - No - it's still shown in the tips that your responsible for your char when you set it outside of town. If you afk that's on you. However they also changed/added to the L2 rules of conduct meaning that while you'd still lose any items you drop - they can also be reported and banned for this type of activity.

Rule 18 - You will not exploit any bug in Lineage II and you will not communicate the existence of any such exploitable bug (bugs that grant the user unnatural or unintended benefits)

So long as your set to target Monsters only in the gameplay section - them forcing a player target on you to pk is exploiting a bug in the code for an unintended benefit and thus fully against the current posted ruleset.

Archived