L2 classic NA info/database/encyclopedia/patch notes

Seab0rn

You name it. Why don't we have a website like it was the legacy.lineage2.com or something like that (which I think it is discontinued right now) for L2 classic ? I would like to know the versions of L2 classic, the drops, the patch notes which should be easily accesibile not like now where I search through the news pages to find out the "Ages of Splendor" patch notes. Ok, the drops actually were not visible in the pre GOD lineage2 website but at least we have some kind of encyclopedia, info about skills, armor, weapons. I understand that there is l2 wiki classic but I am not sure that one is official NA (Is that EU?). 

This is an official server isn't that true ? there should be a dedicated page to L2 NA classic somehwere.

21 hours ago, Retroid said:

I understand that there is l2 wiki classic but I am not sure that one is official NA (Is that EU?). 

l2 wiki is not compatible with NA version of l2 like Juji oraz Hime said some time ago... sadly

@up totally agree it's good idea to make that database for NA version, but i think DEV team have no time for it :P

1 hour ago, Seh said:

l2 wiki is not compatible with NA version of l2 like Juji oraz Hime said some time ago... sadly

@up totally agree it's good idea to make that database for NA version, but i think DEV team have no time for it :P

add the vip4 bonuses and some store items to the actual game and u ll see that it is.

Archived