Ban This Bots please

TheLegend

Uninformed post really, I know 3 separate players in that list, assume some of the others are their alts.

Known 2 from the days when Lineage II is what Classic is based on, and can't imagine them botting.

To me, the post reads

"Please investigate these people for forming a party, and SHOCK, GASP, HORROR possibly leeching up their buffers"

[content moderated] was 10000% botting on Ivory crater for weeks. We PKed him, trained him, reported him, wrote a tickets... and few hrs later he was pming us with crap like "come and pk me again ;)". When I stopped seeing him on ivory few days ago, I thought he was finally banned after all those ppl reporting him and writing tickets. Well after this topic - I guess he wasn't banned :(. Should we normal ppl keep playing this crap? 

• Moderators

Greetings! 

If you would like to report a player for any suspected inappropriate behavior (including hacking, botting and spamming), please submit a ticket to our Support and they will further investigate the issue. Our forums are not the appropriate place for this kind of reports.

Thank you!

Archived