Help with Yul MS - Skills

Mowzi

Hello everyone, First of all I would like to apologize if I am not posting this content in the correct session.

I'm a beginner player and my first character is an Archer lvl 85 Yul MS. I play alone and I have studied the game a lot. But I can not find content talking about skills. Could you help me by saying a little about the class skills?

For example:

- What skills do you use to hunt?
- What skills to use for PvP?
- What essential skills
- What skills should I play?

Sorry for the level of the question, game there is a little more than 1 month only.

I saw a Spartan video but I did not quite understand the explanation because of the pronunciation, I'm BR.
Thanks.

1 hour ago, Mowzi said:

Hello everyone, First of all I would like to apologize if I am not posting this content in the correct session.

I'm a beginner player and my first character is an Archer lvl 85 Yul MS. I play alone and I have studied the game a lot. But I can not find content talking about skills. Could you help me by saying a little about the class skills?

For example:

- What skills do you use to hunt?
- What skills to use for PvP?
- What essential skills
- What skills should I play?

Sorry for the level of the question, game there is a little more than 1 month only.

I saw a Spartan video but I did not quite understand the explanation because of the pronunciation, I'm BR.
Thanks.

Buy yourself a kelbim bow accessory pack from the Black Friday promotion together with agathion and nevits cloak and tw R grate + 8 blessed set and read the discription of all the skills you have learned . If you think what skill discripe is useless don’t use it if the description is useful use it . 

35 minutes ago, CLASSICmergeCHRONOS said:

Buy yourself a kelbim bow accessory pack from the Black Friday promotion together with agathion and nevits cloak and tw R grate + 8 blessed set and read the discription of all the skills you have learned . If you think what skill discripe is useless don’t use it if the description is useful use it . 

Thanks for the answer. I'm not finding this "kelbim bow accessory pack" from the Black Friday. I play on Live. How do I find this?

Archived