Spirit Shot Delay

DrCain

I don’t know if there is a post about it or if someone have noticed that but it seems that when using spiritshots on automatic setup (right click) it has a delay on activating when using two or more spells consecutive, making the casting speed bonus to not be aplyed in te second spell only the damage cuz the spirit shot is activated after the character starts to cast.

this happends when you have to chain spells one after another idk if its intended or its a classic thing if someone have noticed that too or didn’t happen comment please.

28 minutes ago, outlaw said:

welcome to l2off . its been like this since Interlude :D u either need to move after cast or just wait a bit.

good to know, so its like that and not gonna change. Well, dont know how to feel about that, back in the day the main nuke used to have a cooldown so u couldnt cast two in a row (unless full buff, with summon buff that reduce cooldown) so u had to use other spells to chain your cast like: nuke>debuff>nuke>slow.. an so on to be effitient, mb thats a way to nerf mages a bit? it would be cool if it was only delayed when using the same skill in a row. but yeah thanks for the info!

1 minute ago, DrCain said:

good to know, so its like that and not gonna change. Well, dont know how to feel about that, back in the day the main nuke used to have a cooldown so u couldnt cast two in a row so u had to use other spells to chain your cast like: nuke>debuff>nuke>slow.. an so on to be effitient, mb thats a way to nerf mages a bit? it would be cool if it was only delayed when using the same skill in a row. but yeah thanks for the info!

main nuke cooldown?  if u were dark elf w/o buffs and dyes maybe.  i doubt it will change.  its retail feature. otherwise would be way too broken . they even removed the +12 Dyes cap. 
imagine mage with 1999 cast w/o shots delay xdddd

mages are stronger then ever. there is 70+ mage party already..

8 minutes ago, outlaw said:

main nuke cooldown?  if u were dark elf w/o buffs and dyes maybe.  i doubt it will change.  its retail feature. otherwise would be way too broken . they even removed the +12 Dyes cap. 
imagine mage with 1999 cast w/o shots delay xdddd

mages are stronger then ever. there is 70+ mage party already..

yeah mages were aways op xD but that +12 dye cap i think they capped to +5 here on NA, correct me if i'm wrong, i just saw a update log in the website news today

Archived