Jump to content
Forums

Znipo

Inactive Members
  • Content Count

    167
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Znipo last won the day on May 15 2018

Znipo had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

42 Excellent

1 Follower

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. How is this causing extra stress on the server? Can you explain your reasoning behind this or are you only guessing? The amount of bots & Macros you see right now is about 1/50 of what the servers used to have, why did it not lag before? Idk, I liked that other guys' idea of "CLEANING THE PHYSICAL SERVER OF DUST" alot more than this idea of yours. Nerf archer more and lag will stop, change critical hit modifier to 0.75x and watch lag disappear!
  2. https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/14546-lag-issue-when-using-macro-low-fps/
  3. Figured i'd make a thread about this issue thats been happening for the past two months for me, this person have similar issues but thread got derailed into a separate problem by people who can not read. https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/14408-client-performance-lost/ So the problem is the longer I leave my character on macro.. the lower my FPS gets. The problem only occurs when you keep the game minimized, or when screensaver is active. I did not have this problem before (Windows 7), but upon updating to Windows 10 I started having this issue. I think this issue i
  4. 100% agreed, i have been saying this for years. Weiner is one of the few "1%s" that can be respected but you are 100% correct in your criticism - if all of the "1%" players would have stopped flocking the same clan & ally this situation would not exist, it is really simple. If the "1%" stayed in their separate clans, they would have alot of PVP & the game would have stayed active. But it is probably too late now, too many people have quit and even if the "1%s" of chronos joined/formed 4 different clans there is not enough people ingame anymore. The 1%s have alr
  5. Learn how to play the game and maybe you will be able to teleport around? Hunt in profitable areas, dont spend adena on SOE, Res & potions (if you do)?. Turn off automatic SS and put SS on hotbar like in the old days and only use them when needed? for example i see so many nukers using their spiritshot to make 80% damage to a monster, then use another spiritshot for the remaining 20% whilst without spiritshot they make ~60% per hit and thus would kill it with the same amount of hits, just with a much larger profit. Pretty much same with alot of melee characters. Learn t
  6. Can you check the last PM and have them look into a fix? Thanks for a fast maintenance tho, can finish all my baits before i get back home
  7. Only thing i agree with is higher spoil rate, but not by an crazy amount. Adena/drop is fine as is.
  8. Youre able to do just fine. Server is a week old with majority of people on lv. 20. Lol.
  9. No i believe in working hard, not having easy mode AoE grinding same area for 20 hours, then selling your loot to grocery and buying what you need from NPC, Then moving to next level area and repeating the same process. Such fun, such game. Go play EU which you all destroyed already,half you people already left that server.
  10. You're right, 100% of the people playing want this. Lol. Whats the fun in playing a server where everything is handed out to you without working for it?
  11. The only people voting are the crybabies visiting forums to complain. The rest of the community is hunting, while you are too butt hurt to do so. The voice of complaint is always louder than the opposite.
  12. Might be low - but thats the fun of it for me, and a whole lot of others. :-) Yes, if you rush levels without thinking twice about adena/gear you deserve to be lv. 40 with novice weapon.. Play it slow, farm & enjoy, that should be the point of the game - not rushing to highest level & gear up without any effort at all
  13. Do I care how long it takes? Aslong as 1. People cant afford SS/BSS every single hit they do 2. People cant buy top gear of whatever level they reach 3. Grinding is actually rewarded (and not doing some repeat quest once a day then be done with it) Im somewhat happy. If by chance everyone will run with top d-grade by the next maintenance me and a whole bunch of others will just quit - we have chronos/naia if we want easy mode.
×
×
  • Create New...