How needed are EE/Healers?

Sharps

How needed are EE and or healers in classic? If me and my friends play without an active healer, will we run into problems? (pvp and pve), or can we get by with chosen classes and a box prophet for example and not have an active healer.

They are essential at higher lvls, although you wont notice difference now as prophet heals seems ok. 70+ pvp or pve party is incomplete and useless without bishop. When you heal higher lvl s mobs eg. fog, antharas layer etc., if oyu do group heal mobs will agro on you, where you need to cast chain heals which are accessible only to dedicated healer classes, also vitalize which cures debuffs. Let a year go by, and you will see only big clans who are experienced and foresee, have got high lvl bishops, OL, sws and bd active in parties. Also 90% res will be must as you dont want to loose 4% exp on death at those levels. Trust me, the time will come when clans will pay you to join them if you got an active high lvl healer. 

They are essential at higher lvls, although you wont notice difference now as prophet heals seems ok. 70+ pvp or pve party is incomplete and useless without bishop. When you heal higher lvl s mobs eg. fog, antharas layer etc., if oyu do group heal mobs will agro on you, where you need to cast chain heals which are accessible only to dedicated healer classes, also vitalize which cures debuffs. Let a year go by, and you will see only big clans who are experienced and foresee, have got high lvl bishops, OL, sws and bd active in parties. Also 90% res will be must as you dont want to loose 4% exp on death at those levels. Trust me, the timewillcome when clans will pay you to join them if you got an active high lvl healer. 

I honestly cant decide between EE and SE, the SE gets good mage and melee buffs including the new melee weapons resist reduction ones, Mass recharge and greater group heal( EE does not get this heal?). On the other hand EE gets more unique buffs that only EE has, party recall, and casts a bit faster? Any info you have to help me pick would be greatly appreciated.

In classic mp is important, so clarity is very useful. Its really hard to pick between SE and EE coz of their usefulness as both have their own. However, SE are mainly boxed whereas late game active EE will be good coz of stun resist, party recall and yes faster casts. They both can heal although SE heals are slightly better. But PvPwise, EE is must. You can buy vr and emp from fish too. If you want pure healer, bishop is second to none at higher levels, its not even a comparison.

Also you can check the replies of this post and some others in forums well to help you decide. https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/10132-help-choosing-a-class/?tab=comments#comment-76894

Archived