VNChiken from max " THE VIDEO!!! "

Priester

lol it seems chrysty make more video than playing.... lol  But we all understand why.... when you play, you look like VN, just useless old carpet :) 

By this video you show that MAX boat is sinking.... And by the same way loosing the few credibility :) Good job ! :) 

WOnder if we will see MAX on next DS :) hahahahaha

8 hours ago, Priester said:

lol it seems chrysty make more video than playing.... lol  But we all understand why.... when you play, you look like VN, just useless old carpet :) 

By this video you show that MAX boat is sinking.... And by the same way loosing the few credibility :) Good job ! :) 

WOnder if we will see MAX on next DS :) hahahahaha

Yeah you waiting for thex next dim siege because you are not able to kill us :)
That's sad to enjoy how OTHERS doing the job you dreaming about :D 

Mwhahahahaa amasing :)

Poor Chrysty, not able to kill you????

U should pay more attention on the video... Dude u died 3 times in a row.... Better to not say things when you are not able to stay alive in pvp...

When IQ get a "brain" ask him to stuff u a bit instead of selling for cash!

Retards!

Priester

On 16/03/2018 at 4:35 PM, Priester said:

Poor Chrysty, not able to kill you????

U should pay more attention on the video... Dude u died 3 times in a row.... Better to not say things when you are not able to stay alive in pvp...

When IQ get a "brain" ask him to stuff u a bit instead of selling for cash!

Retards!

Priester

Did i say "killing me" ? On PvP you CAN'T win vs MAX. That's a fact. Nothing else.
I can die 100 times, if you can't kill the whole party, that will not change anything. I'll keep getting rez, and going back to PvP.

And i don't insult you, so don't insult me !

Archived