Do something about chat spammers

HCN

Dear NCWest/NCSoft,

Is is really hard to implement an anti-chat flooding mechanism of some sort? People are spamming in shout chat to be heard because there are too many adena sellers spamming regular chat.

I'll give you an example:

LVhn4ou.png

This was taken from a 6 minutes interval in Giran. Regular people chat spamming to combat chat spamming by adena sellers.

All could be fixed with a simple anti chat-flooding system. There is already a system in place for global chat (&), why not simply extend it and put some simple chat penalties? I understand that it won't deter really determined spammers, but at least it's something...

6 hours ago, HCN said:

Dear NCWest/NCSoft,

Is is really hard to implement an anti-chat flooding mechanism of some sort? People are spamming in shout chat to be heard because there are too many adena sellers spamming regular chat.

I'll give you an example:

LVhn4ou.png

This was taken from a 6 minutes interval in Giran. Regular people chat spamming to combat chat spamming by adena sellers.

All could be fixed with a simple anti chat-flooding system. There is already a system in place for global chat (&), why not simply extend it and put some simple chat penalties? I understand that it won't deter really determined spammers, but at least it's something...

im blocking any adena seller the time i see it in any of my white purple mail green blue or whatever the fak else chat i have and there is no problem and i see everyone and everything! now if our friends cant/wont do the same it is their problem not ours! let them spam too

Archived