[Gludio] - Clan Unrest

November

I would like to start off by saying thank you to the readers who land here and take the time to read this, so once again, Thank you.

That being said, lets jump right to it.

Unrest is accepting new and veteran players alike into its ranks. We are a bunch of Semi-Casual's mixed in with Hardcore players looking to have fun on Gludio. We are currently doing AI daily + FOM daily and getting ready for Raids in the near future. We are currently staying out of wars, though we are not backing down from even pvp. We do have several clan parties going daily and we are accepting all classes and players. We currently have 3 level 3 clans which means we have space for 90 people and the ability to grow should we need it (we do purges once a week minimum for inactivity, discord, and progression). Of the three clans the current structure is Unrest (45+), Unr3st (20+), and Fullrested (boxes and alts). We strive to hit unity level 3 + hunting bonus level 5 every day. We also have clan parties going at nearly all hours of the day. Please message, or mail us in game at November / Daegan / Shiroe to join. You can also check us out at this link http://www.guilded.gg/r/BKJjJPGXXl?i=8d8q7y0m . 

To summarize, what we need from you to join us is the following:

1. Discord
  2. Ability to read, write, and understand English
  3. Be active

I would like to state once again, thank you for taking the time to read this and happy hunting!

Friendly Bump. More info on us.

We are continuing to expand and still have slots left. We are looking for people who are looking to grow with us and within our community. For more information, check out the OP and click on the link. Or feel free to add Me on Discord. November#4055 or click here. Once again, thank you for taking the time to read this, and happy hunting!

After some feedback, I have decided to clear the air about the "English speaking" issue. We are an international clan, meaning that we have people from all walks of life, and from all over the planet. We understand that people sound different / are insecure / shy / bashful (what have you)... Our intention is to help one another in any way we can. We as a collective decided that English would be the language that unifies us. We have people who speak Spanish, English, Italian, French, Greek, and I am sure many more. Please feel free to ask any questions here / Discord / or guilded. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived