How to finish quest?

hello,started to play as a dwarf and been doing the newbie chain-quest,it was already bad trying to compete with bots for mobs,but now when I started the 15lvl quest part where I need to kill werewolfs I cant finish it. the mob spawn is low and for each werewolf there is 3 bots running to him (not even blowing this up). @Juji  how can i finish quest if i cant even touch the mob? Even if i manage to reach the mob I cant last hit it since all bots in that location are overlevel with moon armors and tarbars( yes all the bots with tarbars hitting without shots) .

How to finish quest?

report button does nothing,so does reporting them by hand,by the time some are banned new wave of bots comes.

There are a lot of said werewolves in one of the entrances, you just need to find them, there is a cave where there must be 30+ of them. (Gear has nothing to do with last hit unless they kill them in one shot (which i doubt if they don't use soul shots), if I recall that quest correctly its is not that many werewolves u need to kill so just stick it out for a while and you'll get them.  

1 hour ago, howToFinishQuest said:

hello,started to play as a dwarf and been doing the newbie chain-quest,it was already bad trying to compete with bots for mobs,but now when I started the 15lvl quest part where I need to kill werewolfs I cant finish it. the mob spawn is low and for each werewolf there is 3 bots running to him (not even blowing this up). @Juji  how can i finish quest if i cant even touch the mob? Even if i manage to reach the mob I cant last hit it since all bots in that location are overlevel with moon armors and tarbars( yes all the bots with tarbars hitting without shots) .

How to finish quest?

report button does nothing,so does reporting them by hand,by the time some are banned new wave of bots comes.

I did the quest just fine with my staff of life :P yet if u cant do the quest because of them go do it after the next maintenance

Archived