I haven't received confirmation about my purchase or the ncoins i purchased.

AnnaHeals

Hello 

I can't say how long ago my purchase was because it's not coming up in my history, But i purchased 1600 coins maybe 2 - 3 hours ago but i haven't received the confirmation email or the coins yet, I know the transaction has been approved because when i checked my bank account online the available balance was £16 less than what it was before i made the purchase. 

I'm more concerned about there being no email confirmation about my purchase, Usually when i shop online and make a purchase i get a confirmation within minutes after making it, There is also nothing showing in my transaction history. 

What do i do ?

Thanks Anna

On 04/01/2019 at 8:23 PM, Okyo said:

I think that you will get a confirmation in like 12 hours from the time you have purchased them. After the confirmation in maybe 5-10 mins, you will also receive the coins in your account as well.

Thanks i did receive the confirmation about 12 hours after i did the purchase, I went to sleep and when i woke up and it was there, Although When i made my second purchase of ncoins it took the same amount of time, I actually thought it may have been quicker.

1 hour ago, AnnaHeals said:

Thanks i did receive the confirmation about 12 hours after i did the purchase, I went to sleep and when i woke up and it was there, Although When i made my second purchase of ncoins it took the same amount of time, I actually thought it may have been quicker.

hey anna do u wanna play with me?

Archived