Dragon Valley Type 1, Type 2 mobs

Immaculate

Hello guys, maybe someone of you know something about this. As you know there are 2 types of every mob in dragon valley and some of the first mobs have something to distinguish the type visually (like having or not having a shield on a skeleton) and by resistances (like drakes can have bow resist or not), but some mobs like Cave Keeper have no difference between their types (at least I haven't noticed) and I cant tell which of them is which. Do the different type mobs spawn in their dedicated locations and are always the same type for that location, or do they always spawn with a random type, regardless of location? Thank you.

1 hour ago, Immaculate said:

Hello guys, maybe someone of you know something about this. As you know there are 2 types of every mob in dragon valley and some of the first mobs have something to distinguish the type visually (like having or not having a shield on a skeleton) and by resistances (like drakes can have bow resist or not), but some mobs like Cave Keeper have no difference between their types (at least I haven't noticed) and I cant tell which of them is which. Do the different type mobs spawn in their dedicated locations and are always the same type for that location, or do they always spawn with a random type, regardless of location? Thank you.

about cave keeper i actually cant tell the difference but for cave maiden is the difference, that the one that spoils FP armor using root and is mostly located near the fortress area.

So maybe the cave keeper, that spoils Divine gloves pattern, is located near the fortress too and the one for Demon staff heads is deeper inside DV.

1 hour ago, AngeMarkel said:

about cave keeper i actually cant tell the difference but for cave maiden is the difference, that the one that spoils FP armor using root and is mostly located near the fortress area.

So maybe the cave keeper, that spoils Divine gloves pattern, is located near the fortress too and the one for Demon staff heads is deeper inside DV.

Well yeah, I figure that probably the location of a type is always the same too, but as for the cave keepers, the ones that are near LoA spoil divine glove patterns, since we havent got a single head in like +6hrs of farm there, when there was a christmas tree. I think I'll try to spoil the ones around the fort, maybe we will be lucky there :) thanks the for reply

Archived