A question on clans

CrownedShadow

Before i start off i would like to mention that i am aware of what some people will say. "Oh dont start a clan, its not worth it" or "Good luck you arent gonna get anywhere.". I am aware of this. i still want to try. It adds some extra challenge and play time to the game for me.
I wanted to know what i could do as a newly awakened player to get points for my clan to rank it up passed LVL 0. Most of the methods i have seen you cannot do unless you have leveled up the clan at least a few times.
I guess i am just asking. How do i start with a clan as a whole?

24 minutes ago, CrownedShadow said:

Before i start off i would like to mention that i am aware of what some people will say. "Oh dont start a clan, its not worth it" or "Good luck you arent gonna get anywhere.". I am aware of this. i still want to try. It adds some extra challenge and play time to the game for me.
I wanted to know what i could do as a newly awakened player to get points for my clan to rank it up passed LVL 0. Most of the methods i have seen you cannot do unless you have leveled up the clan at least a few times.
I guess i am just asking. How do i start with a clan as a whole?

I think you were never member in a clan...It would be good if you refrain your question coz as it is is blur.

Meanwhile check this link from EU. You lvl up clan by fame earned your clan mates, each clan member have 10-18 basic misions and some special and archivemens....each clan member can earn like 2500-3000(best situation) crp per week. Now do the math. Truth is...building a clan now in live servers is close to imposible. Its not a chalenge...its just waste of time

I know i was never a member of a clan in Lineage 2 :/ I am a new-ISH player. I mean whenever i go into a new game i enjoy creating a clan/guild. its more challenging that way. and as for your comment on being close to impossible. all the better. I want to be able to have as much to work on as possible. Plus i may have a "few" friends i can convince to play this game and help out ;) 

17 minutes ago, CrownedShadow said:

I know i was never a member of a clan in Lineage 2 :/ I am a new-ISH player. I mean whenever i go into a new game i enjoy creating a clan/guild. its more challenging that way. and as for your comment on being close to impossible. all the better. I want to be able to have as much to work on as possible. Plus i may have a "few" friends i can convince to play this game and help out ;) 

If you have like 40 friends who want to help you ...thats amazing :D

You miss the point, you will not have much work to do for clan lvling... fame come from clan mates. There are literary 0 players in current version who want to join in a lvl 0,1,2 etc clan while lvl11 small clans with skills and CH are desperate to get new players...

You can count only on your boxes and your close friends.

3 minutes ago, Urteil said:

What is your clan name, we are a small level 2 clan too and perhaps we can work together? Message me in game.

Wouldnt do you much good unless you are on Chronos, which as far as i am aware your clan is on Talking Island which isnt even the same server type :/

• 2 weeks later...

Archived