Summoner

geo

Now after the update with the system of runes,we can transfer the othel rune from the weapon to the pet?the seraphim pet we can learn it in 3 class or lower lvl?it is good idea to play summoner after the update or it is the same suck than now before the update?i dont like now because nobody need you without seraphim in the mage group...

As for the rune part - it only works for you, not for the pet (summon). Still, at 60+ you would be able to do melee very efficiently with support, and on 70+ your dps would be really nice, it's actually one of the best in game. Behind Tyrants and Destros. If you can afford beast shots, then your dps at 70+ would be even better than destro without frenzy/zealot.

Seraphim is a 77 lvl summon. Don't think about it as your goal while playing, think about Magnus and what it can do. You would be awesome addition to some AOE parties because of your Magnus dmg, not because of your Seraphim buff. And until that - you are much better soloing/playing in melee pt than with nukers. There are some summoners parties being formed at 60+ lvls, and those would be strong as hell later on.

Anyway, lvl 77 is months/year ahead of now for most of players (at least until they introduce Clan Arena). For now you would be better solo nuking until 60's, and then eventually finding some melee pt once runes are introduced.

I mean with spirit sharing the critical who have the char transfer the 3% on pet..I read it in skelth and copy it..

With the focus/guidance/dw. I really dont think its going to benefit me that much. Its the same reason why I dont have a boxed PP with me. 
Summons have a static 44 crit. With focus lvl 3, itd go up to ~57. It doesnt change it at all tbh.  
My crit rate with dual swords goes to 72->94. +22 crit rate. [+25 with spirit sharing (+3% crit rate)]
My crit rate with a dagger goes to 108->140. +32 crit rate. [+36 with spirit sharing (+3% crit rate)]

If i put othel rune lvl 6+ on dagger i will have more than 250++critical,so if transfer the 3% from char the pet will take a lot of critical more..

He is talking about his crit. rate, not summon. Also spirit sharing gives flat crit rate, both to summoner and summon (10, 20, 30 depending on lvl), not %. 

BTW. 3% from 250 is +7 crit rate. So even if it's true, it's nothing.

Archived