Listen your community

Tuska

Hi,

My intention with this thread is only to give NCSoft the other vision. I think that the most quantity of players here in Lineage 2 Classic server, are having fun playing and enjoying this classic. Of course, some people ccry for rates of adena or whatever, but is the minimum people on server.

I think that all the team of NCSoft are reading the posts on forum, and whats the main topic since you post the new event? The main topic is this server go to drift and a lot of people will leave.Of course there are some people that are saying "I will leave with this event" they will not really leave, but you will have a lot players / users / clients unhappy for your decision to convert the server on a pay to win server.

Here in spain, we have a lot of fantastic quotes and sentence to say more that the words wants to say. On this situation, we have one clearly.

"The costumer always have the reason"

The meaning is clear, of course that the client not always have the reason. But, listen your clients / players / users, I think that NCSoft are in time to rectify.

I want to enjoy L2 again (I remember a lot of things from the past on L2 servers), and for me this server was the better server that I ever played (realize that i am saying in past).

NCSoft reconsider your decision

Tuska :)

6 minutes ago, Tuska said:

Hi,

My intention with this thread is only to give NCSoft the other vision. I think that the most quantity of players here in Lineage 2 Classic server, are having fun playing and enjoying this classic. Of course, some people ccry for rates of adena or whatever, but is the minimum people on server.

I think that all the team of NCSoft are reading the posts on forum, and whats the main topic since you post the new event? The main topic is this server go to drift and a lot of people will leave.Of course there are some people that are saying "I will leave with this event" they will not really leave, but you will have a lot players / users / clients unhappy for your decision to convert the server on a pay to win server.

Here in spain, we have a lot of fantastic quotes and sentence to say more that the words wants to say. On this situation, we have one clearly.

"The costumer always have the reason"

The meaning is clear, of course that the client not always have the reason. But, listen your clients / players / users, I think that NCSoft are in time to rectify.

I want to enjoy L2 again (I remember a lot of things from the past on L2 servers), and for me this server was the better server that I ever played (realize that i am saying in past).

NCSoft reconsider your decision

Tuska :)

nope, ncsoft

Archived