Doubt about the Dragon's pendant

Kytta

hello everybody... i was reading the saviors update notes here.

and reading the comments, i read about many playing leaving the server, and something about Pay to win...

why is it pay to in? it is real real bad?

im a noob, i dont know nothing i just want to understand what is happening...not defending anyone.

ty, Kytta!:D

4 minutes ago, Kytta said:

and reading the comments, i read about many playing leaving the server, and something about Pay to win...

im a noob, i dont know nothing i just want to understand what is happening...not defending anyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9Pd3BJgsyo&feature=youtu.be

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dBzW4GX70yVsLpnU8ksZCfqEjurigGymmgVf1f0f-zc/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

Well it depends, on the original L2 servers, there would be events where you'd literally have to spend thousands of USD to make the top item from the event. An these items were very powerful usually, making whoever was willing to spend on them, much stronger than people who did not spend. So if you plan to be a hero when Olympiad comes around, or in a top pvp clan, you better get your money ready. Now, maybe there is less of a gambling style to these items, but why would there be, its the way the events have been forever.

Whats shocking to me is how shocked everyone is that this event is happening on this server, L2 has had P2W cash shop for 6 years on the main servers, people actually expected them to not have one here?! lol

6 minutes ago, Kytta said:

P2W = Spend thousands to overpower your character.

Archived