How to start again?

JanisPaegle

Hello

I was planning to start again on classic but there are no loop macros there, so I decided to try again on my old acc 92 lvl summoner
I have no iss:/ basic R grade +3
Where to start again so I can afk farm using loop macros?
I'm so exited to start again and have ability to automate grind, cos I have no time to grind for a long hours daily.

I will have to make iss I guess to afk that's for sure

On 3/6/2019 at 8:26 AM, SMFC said:

Hello

I was planning to start again on classic but there are no loop macros there, so I decided to try again on my old acc 92 lvl summoner
I have no iss:/ basic R grade +3
Where to start again so I can afk farm using loop macros?
I'm so exited to start again and have ability to automate grind, cos I have no time to grind for a long hours daily.

I will have to make iss I guess to afk that's for sure

Hello and welcome back.

If you plan to stick with your Summoner (please search the forum for how difficult this class is after Lvl100, just to be certain), the clearest path is through the Adventure Guild (faction) quests. These dailies don't actually take a lot of time, in my opinion, to finish but some are very boring (e.g. Bloody Swampland quests). 

This is a link to quests from lvl85 to 99, which include the Adventure Guild I mentioned: https://l2wiki.com/Quests_for_Levels_85—99

Have you leveled up a subclass? If yes, you can make it a Dual Class. That info is here: https://l2wiki.com/Dualclass

Leveling a separate Iss is a great idea. Many people box an Iss. I've played an ISS Doomcryer (easy to level up) and an ISS Hierophant. A really fast way to get yourself an ISS is to level an Ertheia character. Once it gets to Lvl85, you will automatically get to choose a lvl85 dual: no need to level a subclass from lvl40 again. 

On 3/6/2019 at 8:29 AM, SMFC said:

If afk farm is possible I guess it is worth to get prestige subscription, that's also for sure, I have no time to grind but can spend some cash on exp instead

The Prestige Pack does not come with an XP rune. You'll need to buy the XP rune from the L2Store or from a player shop. 

14 minutes ago, SMFC said:

yea I noticed that just now, makes me wonder why would anyone buy it then.. well i made that mistake once, next time will just buy exp runes

I think the Eva's rune (skill cooldown/reflect damage) makes it worthwhile for some classes. But the XP runes are what give the biggest benefit if you plan to AFK macro most of the time. If you planned to play live, I'd say just use XP buff items (like Freya's Ice Rose, for example) and refresh it every 30-minutes.

Archived