Pendant Event

Just want to ask NC soft give us answers to us. Give us enchant rate to make ++ on pendant and pendant level up rate (high rate for NC soft is ? 10% 20% 30%  ) when you try make from 2x level 1 runes to  one  level 2 , it say high chance to get level 1 back or high chance to success to level 2.. from 20 times to make it success only 5 or 4 don't want to lie . So how its possible when it say high for both so its 50 /50 ... same bleeping +++ pendant record burn 9 pendant on level 1 in the row and 4x burn with shiny on level 1 .. so Please  let us know your chance  to ++ pendant or level up them ... Because now its look like scam when it say high chance but its bleeping low ..  . For me its look scam and it break the CUSTOMER rights when it say one but reality is different. We pay money. So  i think we need to know all % of this event.

1.lets be real dude, the p2win roulett is scam and everyone know it.

2. Do you think they care ? Did you saw since they added this p2win shit any comment or info from Juji and Hime ? No and why ? Because they dont care. Soond they will add more op p2win shit so be ready to spend some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

2 minutes ago, Roflcopter said:

1.lets be real dude, the p2win roulett is scam and everyone know it.

2. Do you think they care ? Did you saw since they added this p2win shit any comment or info from Juji and Hime ? No and why ? Because they dont care. Soond they will add more op p2win shit so be ready to spend some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Its classic zerg always win,not pay. But reason is why you need to lie about %% rates. No info about it at all,+ it say high chance but in real it fking low.. not talking about exp sp spoil rates where is 0.XX not even 1%

I don't care or they add or no but if they add they need stop scam people on rates if it say high it should be high . not fking low or etc. What they can fix is just zones for bots . to farm more adena

Archived