Let's review the ability to cancel buff ?!

Xonoveva

As we all know, before the upgrade, we had 6 buff races called melody. Well, after this update, NCsoft with its intelligence merged two melody making only one, then of 6 passed to 4 buff tune. Well, I've noticed that NCsoft, and its creators seem like when it creates something, a skill for some character or class, it seems they do not test, or they analyze how that will work over time. Well, I'm talking about the ability to remove buff, the skills that cancel buff. Let's face it, it's a very damaging skill to the game. I do not know if NCsoft tests them on mass pvp, or with the fully loaded buff face. However, this ability becomes very strong inside the Olympics, where, we get 4 melody and a harminia, in all, 5 buff. Ncsoft urgently needs to re-evaluate many skills of many class, already come tank lose fight in the Olympics because the Tyrr Dreadnought simply used his skill called Dreadful Roar that cancels a buff per attack. A perfect skill for a mass fight, but for PVP it's an incredibly appealing ability. In the skill description, he says he cancels one buff at a time, but does not say he has a chance, but he cancels it and that's it. This time NCSoft review a lot. For if it merges the buff like that, to be able to make things more organized, it needs to review the skills of these class, like Tyrr Dreadnought, Feohs, Iss, class that have buff remove skill. Well, whether you like it or not, it's a very strong skill, which needs to be reviewed. Also I know, that the game always had this ability, before the GOD, the magicians soceres and spellsinger had, but, the skill failed too, mainly because there were buff that gave some protection to cancel atack. And in this update, there is nothing, there is no buff that protects against cancel, nothing, any skill, and even then, NCsoft made a point of making 6 buff in 4, giving even more chance for these classes to get along.If we look at the passive skills of all classes, we have natural protection for: Hold, Sleep, Paralysis, Mental Attack, Poison, Bleed and Stun, interesting, but we do not have natural pretection to not be knocked over and lie down while the debuff is there , we have no protection from being lifted, which is a Feoh ability, and we have no protection for CANCEL. In my opinion, no skill should be 100%, and the CANCEL, at least Dreadnought is 100% and his stun is also 100%, and he is alone in it. Then it's time for NCsoft to review the passive skills and add more natural protection, against cancel, against throwing skill and so on. Well, you can not create a game, depending on the item, and even if it depends on the item, there is no boss jewelery, or an item that protects against canceling, even the Tank protection of faith skill that had protection for example in this update , lost, got protection to stun and hold, seriously that the Hold is so more appealing than cancel NCsoft, it can be, for a castle siege, siege of the dimensional, or a pvp 7 vs 7, but for Olympics , is not so advantageous so, let's face it. Then review the cancel, because all classes that have this ability to cancel, already has many advantages, Feoh already of the absurd damage and has ability to absorb 95% of the damage, which left them superior even to the archers and dagger, the Tyrr Dreadnough in addition to P. high, HP high, 100% stun, Iss does not run out of buff ever, it is the buff itself ... Must review, increase mana consumption, or remove this ability, or decrease its effectiveness, increase your delay, I do not know, review this, because in the Olympics, this skill is extraordinarily appealing.

Archived