Crafting gear

Derisnospoon

7 hours ago, Derisnospoon said:

Hello, I just hit lvl 95 for the first time. I'm curious how do I craft gear. Do I need to level a dwarf? I'm Iss Hierophant, any help and tips would be appreciated.

easiest way would be to craft credit card :D but Im planning to afk farm and buy gear with adena, too lazy to go instances and stuff :P
with this loop macro thing i can be lazy and play at the same time , awesome !

22 hours ago, Derisnospoon said:

Hello, I just hit lvl 95 for the first time. I'm curious how do I craft gear. Do I need to level a dwarf? I'm Iss Hierophant, any help and tips would be appreciated.

you don't necessarily need to lvl a dwarf by yourself. you should check Aden marketplace. At least on Naia, there are always sitting some dwarfs around with craft-shops up (yellow sign). It is like a private buy/sell-shop but where you can make items The dwarf just needs to have your desired item in his list. And of course, you must bring the required materials incl. the recipes. Some also will charge you a little fee for the crafting - sometimes it is free. Oh and if they say, that they have super high LUC-stats that is just irrelevant for you. If you are crafting this way, only your own LUC-stat will count for the calculation of success rate. good luck and have fun ;)  

6 hours ago, Skolex said:

you don't necessarily need to lvl a dwarf by yourself. you should check Aden marketplace. At least on Naia, there are always sitting some dwarfs around with craft-shops up (yellow sign). It is like a private buy/sell-shop but where you can make items The dwarf just needs to have your desired item in his list. And of course, you must bring the required materials incl. the recipes. Some also will charge you a little fee for the crafting - sometimes it is free. Oh and if they say, that they have super high LUC-stats that is just irrelevant for you. If you are crafting this way, only your own LUC-stat will count for the calculation of success rate. good luck and have fun ;)  

1. Not worth to craft - best way to buy from auction (mostly you will get with better price then you craft).

2. Not worth to invest in any LUC stat - if you not planing craft 100+ items per day (and sell). Its just impossible in this dead game. For 100 items need a lot resources - you not will get this in 1 month, and most fun... you not will sell 100 items in 1 month ... approx nobody not buying.

https://ibb.co/vdQnD2y

https://ibb.co/zbP3D0X

3. Its last LUC test (LUC 58 = chanse 6.25% ... (and must to be 15.8%). So... oficial rcp chance 60% + LUC58=15.8%. At all Baze+LUC... = 66.32% - but reality = 56.25% (its less then BAZE- or better say BAZE minus LUC... That is really fun!!! :) ) LUC working with "spike" - so its nothing. 

Archived