This server does not support Bot?

I have no place to UP, all filled with Bot, my little free time I can not play. One of this company does not give enough support, I am immensely sorry to have made purchases from Ncoins. Although this is not my job, I report it several times and even then I see the same bots every day.

I'm seriously considering opening a payment dispute for not being able to use my VIP 4. Bot + Bot --'

12 hours ago, Corleony said:

I have no place to UP, all filled with Bot, my little free time I can not play. One of this company does not give enough support, I am immensely sorry to have made purchases from Ncoins. Although this is not my job, I report it several times and even then I see the same bots every day.

I'm seriously considering opening a payment dispute for not being able to use my VIP 4. Bot + Bot --'

Nobody forced you to buy Ncoin. Also you won't get a refund either. The only thing you'll get is perma ban the moment got try to dispute any transaction.

Good luck hu3hu3hu3

21 hours ago, mixa said:

Ninguém te obrigou a comprar o Ncoin. Você também não receberá um reembolso. A única coisa que você vai conseguir é perma ban o momento de tentar contestar qualquer transação.

Boa sorte hu3hu3hu3

Administration?

Archived