Ultimate Eternal Gear

17 minutes ago, Denor said:

Is this some gear other regions got in past updates or some gear some other regions (us maybe too?) get in Fafurion ? I saw these in l2wiki and now Im puzzled.

This was mentioned several times, including in the old forums, I think. We won't get these as far as I know. However, the leviathan (r110) sets top improivement will have similar affects, so you'll be able to have pve/pvp sets if you're really rich (Unless they remove that too)

46 minutes ago, Jeune said:

This was mentioned several times, including in the old forums, I think. We won't get these as far as I know. However, the leviathan (r110) sets top improivement will have similar affects, so you'll be able to have pve/pvp sets if you're really rich (Unless they remove that too)

I just came back to the game and was certainly not checking the forums. But, what guarantee us we are going to have PvE+PvP set and not just not have it like the R99 version ?

18 minutes ago, Denor said:

I just came back to the game and was certainly not checking the forums. But, what guarantee us we are going to have PvE+PvP set and not just not have it like the R99 version ?

Absolutely nothing, we just have to wait for the patch note supposedly coming in the next few hours.