Hope to see MAX on DS

xSpaWn

I was wondering if the most failure clan in l2 history will attend the DS siege this time along with their useless alliance NOVA and the rest weaklins, just to see if they can go for a 4th failure in row 

MY LITTLE SPAWOUNAKOSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IS BACK!!! 

If you want to see MAX its easy, you make a transfer to naia and you gonna see all of them included your daddy. 

ps. To be honest i miss you DH are too boring 

Sorry for bully you so much in chronos and made you run away and transfer to naia. For that said I can't travel wherever you are trying to escape from me dude! But as far I can see you are getting farmed from EXEQ pretty hard! Oh where were you all those dime sieges your noob clan took part? You and your hasuband pipi ou were hiding again, and now your telling me to transfer? Come and take a taste on DS fingerless nab

18 hours ago, Pr1nce77 said:

ps. To be honest i miss you DH are too boring 

It's boring for you to be carpet all the time, but if you want I can talk to exeq and ask him to stop for one or two minutes so you can take a breath 

My little spaounako you disappoint me your response is too late nowadays :D

Didnt tell you your friend QQutor that now he is a PVE player and DH doesnt exist in Naia ? and they tag only to play DM siege cause they know that they would be a zerg playing with you ? 

Did you forget that since we were at Chronos you could only dream about Aden ?

Bully? it was the most entertaining period in my l2 carrier to read your daily comments, you can't imagine how many we laugh with you clown at that period of time :D .

As it concerns what i am doing at DM siege ? I AM SLEEPING clown :D , You know some ppl have real life and important jobs not all clowns and forum warriors. 

Ps. Be careful what you wishing cause some night we may not sleep.   

Edited by Pr1nce77

QQtor solo farmed your clan at DS...u sleep because you scared to come and face our force! I'm agree that you might have life but for sure you have no fingers but don't use the life as an excuse you low tier nab! Well you left chronos before zu made the Dragon weapon and about the Castle ask your old friend how they struggle to cast aden along with the rest clans of chronos! By they fail so hard lmfao! And not to mention aden was to NOVA before you join so you didn't manage anything, just a few topaz as we trying to cast! It's ok bro you can stay in naia with your scammer friend pipi ou and have fun kissing the floors, EVERY time Exeqtors show up. I saw the way you try to heal, first all your pt died and then you try to heal them as they were dead!?? such a humiliation!

2 hours ago, xSpaWn said:

QQtor solo farmed your clan at DS...u sleep because you scared to come and face our force! I'm agree that you might have life but for sure you have no fingers but don't use the life as an excuse you low tier nab! Well you left chronos before zu made the Dragon weapon and about the Castle ask your old friend how they struggle to cast aden along with the rest clans of chronos! By they fail so hard lmfao! And not to mention aden was to NOVA before you join so you didn't manage anything, just a few topaz as we trying to cast! It's ok bro you can stay in naia with your scammer friend pipi ou and have fun kissing the floors, EVERY time Exeqtors show up. I saw the way you try to heal, first all your pt died and then you try to heal them as they were dead!?? such a humiliation!

Come on little Spaounakoooooo you can better than this. 

Anyway you make your job now go to collect your reward from zuzu as a good forum warrior. 

My proposal is active to take the mighty zuzu and come to naia to play our time zone and you gonna see how strong he is. 

At the end have in mind that what i said before some night we may not sleep......... so all MS need to be there i don't want excuses after. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D7YMLtT0B4

Edited by Pr1nce77

• Moderators

Greetings,

We would like all players in our forums to converse in a respectful and appropriate manner. Personal rivalries have no place in our forums.
Please re-read our Code of Conduct and leave threats and shaming out of this message board. For this reason, the thread will be locked.

Thank you.