My Teleport System Details

Hime

• L2 Team

Traverse the vast realm of Aden in the blink of an eye with the new My Teleport feature! This convenient feature allows players to place “bookmarks” at any location in the world of Aden using special Teleport Flags, and instantly travel to any of their bookmarked locations using a Teleport Scroll!

Using My Teleport

• To use the My Teleport feature, players need at least one unlocked My Teleport Slot, a My Teleport Flag, and a My Teleport Scroll. My Teleport Slots can be unlocked with a My Teleport Spellbook.
  • My Teleport Spellbooks, My Teleport Flags, and My Teleport Scrolls can be purchased from the L2 Store. The items are tradeable.
  • Purchasing a My Teleport Spellbook unlocks 3 My Teleport Slots. The VIP My Teleport Spellbook only unlocks 1 slot. Up to 18 slots can be opened.
  • With a My Teleport Slot unlocked, bookmarking a location is simple:
    • At the desired location, open the My Teleports menu (located on the mini-map).
    • Click the Save My Location button on the My Teleports menu—players need at least 1 My Teleport Flag to save a location.
    • Enter a name for the location and an acronym for the icon.
    • The location is now bookmarked, and will display in the My Teleports Spellbook! To modify a bookmarked My Teleport location, simply drag the icon and drop it on the “Edit My Teleport” icon (hammer icon) in the My Teleports menu.
    • Traveling to a My Teleport location is even simpler—just click the icon in the My Teleports menu, or drag the icon to the action bar and use it as a hot key. Teleporting with My Teleport will consume 1 My Teleport Scroll each time.

• Juji unpinned this topic