New to the game

Okumi

Greetings all,

I have started playing on the classic server Giran and have come to some problems:

1)All the adena quests are not working, if any quests are working at all, am i doing something wrong?

2) Leveled a dwarf to level 20 with the newbie npc quests. Since i am level 20 and no adena what do i do? I am stuck with the startling level 1 weapon as well.

3) Is classic basically aimed to purely braindeadly grind mobs without any other activities?

Dude, I thought it was really straight forward but I will be a kind fellow and help you out.

Remember the last quest? Where did you finish it.... It was an NPC called Captain Bathis in Town of Gludio. That NPC now has a glowing scroll over his head. Talk to him and click the next quest. Boom. You now can go to level 30 in 1 day. 

Open NC Store. Go to "EVENT" tab. Check the Newbie package once per account. Open it. Now you have a 30 day OP weapon. Make the most of this month to get some money farming and buy a D grade weapon either from an NPC or private store. You should figure the rest out for yourself. Every day you will learn something new.

On 7/26/2019 at 1:27 AM, nutcase said:

Dude, I thought it was really straight forward but I will be a kind fellow and help you out.

Remember the last quest? Where did you finish it.... It was an NPC called Captain Bathis in Town of Gludio. That NPC now has a glowing scroll over his head. Talk to him and click the next quest. Boom. You now can go to level 30 in 1 day. 

Open NC Store. Go to "EVENT" tab. Check the Newbie package once per account. Open it. Now you have a 30 day OP weapon. Make the most of this month to get some money farming and buy a D grade weapon either from an NPC or private store. You should figure the rest out for yourself. Every day you will learn something new.

Thank you very much

• 1 month later...

Im also new on Giran (GMT+1) Server, IGN = Eliah, Class: Elven Oracle Lv23, its hard for me to solo play all time, if anyone is interested to group up for EXP farm, just message me ingame. I have huge adena issues, can't afford an decent d-grade weapon, if anyone have some hints for me how to earn decent amounts of adena, please tell me.

Edited by Zagato