Best DD for BP&EE?

Sorana

Hello, I would like to play Bishop as main and dual box an Elven Elder (I've done it before and can handle playing both at the same time). Thing is I've always played healer in full parties so I don't have much knowledge what would be the best DD combo for my setup. My friend can play Warlord/Destroyer (for mob trains) or Necromancer/Spellhowler (for faster kill). What DD you think it would be best for PVE and raiding? I know that perhaps SE would be a better option for dual in my case but I don't like it that much... Anyway, I'm open to any suggestions. :) Thank you!

On 7/26/2019 at 3:03 PM, Sorana said:

Hello, I would like to play Bishop as main and dual box an Elven Elder (I've done it before and can handle playing both at the same time). Thing is I've always played healer in full parties so I don't have much knowledge what would be the best DD combo for my setup. My friend can play Warlord/Destroyer (for mob trains) or Necromancer/Spellhowler (for faster kill). What DD you think it would be best for PVE and raiding? I know that perhaps SE would be a better option for dual in my case but I don't like it that much... Anyway, I'm open to any suggestions. :) Thank you!

Rather hard and not very useful combo. The bishop is pure healer, nothing else to benefit any dd, besides healing and few minor buffs. Something that's hard to die as destro might work ( benefiting the great healing power).

On the other hand the EE is a mage oriented and has buffs that greatly benefit a mage at the upper levels (WM, clarity, PoW etc).

That said, if your friend goes mage, will be missing Empower, Acumen, which is not a very good idea. And if he goes destro, he'll be missing even more buffs.... this is bad.

Maybe consider rolling WC, instead of the EE and your DD goes destro, then you'll have perfectly buffed DD at any point, that benefits from good healing.

Your other option is to replace the EE with SE, but then again you might be missing cast speed buff, but you can use pots for that.

Anyway, imo go Bish+WC and Destro.

Archived