Outburst

What is happening with Lineage 2?
Will life remain on the classic server after launching from Lineage 2 Essence?
NCSoft ended the idea of the classic server, can't keep the game without unbalancing the free players (which are the majority) of pays! Game was boring, as NCSoft decreases every possibility of getting something in the game (Drop Item and Adena, Spoil). Initially I entered the server at its opening, all enthusiastic, with my friends, I was banned with 1 month of server, for no reason ... Now I see sad, that the top players of the server (TI) use bots, no problem.
NCSoft has a beautiful project in hand, just can't handle it, there have to be pays yes, I know, you all know, but you can use your imagination for pays that won't unbalance the game.
I hope for the uplift of classic servers, because we know that NCSoft already has 15 years of work and can offer us many joys, just want !!! Happy 01 Year Life Talking Island - Classic

suggestion: add next target - players pk option!

8 hours ago, SuperSayaJin said:

What is happening with Lineage 2?
Will life remain on the classic server after launching from Lineage 2 Essence?
NCSoft ended the idea of the classic server, can't keep the game without unbalancing the free players (which are the majority) of pays! Game was boring, as NCSoft decreases every possibility of getting something in the game (Drop Item and Adena, Spoil). Initially I entered the server at its opening, all enthusiastic, with my friends, I was banned with 1 month of server, for no reason ... Now I see sad, that the top players of the server (TI) use bots, no problem.
NCSoft has a beautiful project in hand, just can't handle it, there have to be pays yes, I know, you all know, but you can use your imagination for pays that won't unbalance the game.
I hope for the uplift of classic servers, because we know that NCSoft already has 15 years of work and can offer us many joys, just want !!! Happy 01 Year Life Talking Island - Classic

suggestion: add next target - players pk option!

Uhm, do you even know what L2 Essence is?It's exactly what these servers provide, but for free xD