Getting married has to come back

SupBlaze

This has been cut out of l2 years ago when alot of ppl had old pc's nowadays everyone got a good pc so i think atleast getting a spouse on l2 has to come back again now its kinda part of l2 without it its not cool to play l2 then its like your not playing l2 ncsoft can make a lot of money with this and afcourse the competition from l2 do got the option of getting married in a game ..

Also alot of ppl left l2 because of that btw.

cheers Jimmy

Edited by SupBlaze

9 hours ago, SupBlaze said:

This has been cut out of l2 years ago when alot of ppl had old pc's nowadays everyone got a good pc so i think atleast getting a spouse on l2 has to come back again now its kinda part of l2 without it its not cool to play l2 then its like your not playing l2 ncsoft can make a lot of money with this and afcourse the competition from l2 do got the option of getting married in a game ..

cheers Jimmy

Are you serious? Not joking?

Get married in real life it will be way cheaper and you might actually get laid  :D

• Haha 2

On 11/23/2019 at 4:34 PM, SupBlaze said:

cheers Jimmy

Jimmy, find a nice young man and explore...nobody will stop you.
PS: Trust me, ppl dont left because of that
PS2: Most ppl are married for real...and dont want to explore that wonderfull feeling in their little corner of happiness

Edited by TheThrax