Drop EWB (enchant weapon b-grade)

Peterka

Hello all. I have a question. I was wondering how to get EWB. Based on l2 wiki only way is to beat raid boss, or from olympiad (too far for now). Is that really only way?

As i remember old l2, there were some mobs with chance to drop it. Even with low chance, but there always a chance. Now i cannot drop it? Thx for any advices and ... merry christmast ?

9 hours ago, Ingwaz said:

They would drop/spoil from some mobs in TOI. The wiki had an update some time ago and this info was removed.

Outside of RBs and events i think u might b abke to get them from the quest u get from Klump in Aden wh. Not sure...

Thx a lot for info. Do you know name of that quest? Or any side where i can find informations about it?

The quest i think is call a game of cards ? I get it from 55lvl +

As for the drop and spoil from some mobs in TOI. I cant remember the names very well. I think it was a mob valled Hallate's somethiing...

Edited by Ingwaz

On 25. 12. 2019 at 7:58 PM, Ingwaz said:

The quest i think is call a game of cards ? I get it from 55lvl +

As for the drop and spoil from some mobs in TOI. I cant remember the names very well. I think it was a mob valled Hallate's somethiing...

Is it that one? https://l2wiki.com/classic/A_Game_of_Cards

Just description of rewards are little bit different. Anyway, i am missing a lot of quest ;-( What to do between 55 and 70?

Just exp?