Paulina's R-grade Equipment Set

AttentionMh0re

Good day!

I started playing lineage2 year 2012, then quit for a years. Now I decided to play again, I started 2 days ago. Character was lvl 48 at that moment!!!

My character was created 12.13.2012!!! (print screen) As far as I know at lvl 40 characters receive Paulinas armor / weapon! 
So I did NOT receive anything like that. Nothing in mail mobx, nothing in Warehouse or inventory!! And now I am lvl 98 stuck with C/ B grade and CAN NOT create new character because you don't allow it!!!

Could I ask for You to send me Paulinas R grade set, since I joined 7+ years ago, played, but quit for a while. Now when I want to play again, I can't!! Because ADENA farming is jut unreal. I started 5kk when I logged in, now Im around 2kk. just buying shots and C/B equipment that I could play. LOL.

Please HELP! Hopefully You will read this, hear me, and help by giving me Paulinas set. :)

Link to my character, inventory... Sad: https://ibb.co/9WLVDm1

Best regards,

EatMyArrow

What about to go in party so you could start the exalted q. series, for armor and weapon?

Also i see that you are wearing a Paulina Bracelet, how??... if you couldnt get the paulina equipment in the first place?

Edited by Dawe

2 hours ago, Dawe said:

What about to go in party so you could start the exalted q. series, for armor and weapon?

Also i see that you are wearing a Paulina Bracelet, how??... if you couldnt get the paulina equipment in the first place?

I already bought 30 day R99 weapon... But stil. I don't want to pay for playing. :/

I had some item in my warehouse when i logged in- potions, xp packs etc, and Paulinas Bracelet pack alo.... But NO weapon / armor :[ 

Still waiting is it possible to somehow get it. (?) Atleast armor set...