like before

Kanade1989

2 hours ago, Kanade1989 said:

hello everyone especially at GM why not give the soulshot by grade?

teleportation by village and castles?

Becouse it's need global changes. So forget about this.

to limit boxes to 4 by ip?

This one is posible to make at local version, but what a reason? Bots owners was able to avoind this limitation befor and easy will avoid in future if it's back. So this will harm only rest of players who still trying survive a legit way. Ang btw why 4? It's was 3 per PC.

I would like to find my game as before because now it no longer looks like anything. what do you think ???

It's will be never looks like befor so forget about this.

16 hours ago, Kanade1989 said:

hello everyone especially at GM why not give the soulshot by grade?

teleportation by village and castles?

to limit boxes to 4 by ip?

I would like to find my game as before because now it no longer looks like anything. what do you think ???

Dumbing down soulshots was a "game design decision" so it'll never be reversed despite dealing the deathblow to the dwarf class as a whole. Kind of wish they'd put a warning in so if some new player actually joins the game they won't waste their time trying to level a dwarf. Dwarfs are now inferior in every way and have no use.

When was there a limit on boxes. I boxed four accounts in 2004 which expanded from there over the years.

Trying to limit anything by IP is an extremely stupid idea AND ineffective. First off I can get around an IP limit easily.

Second off there are many reasons why multiple people would be playing under the same IP without even living in the same building.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_address_translation

Edited by Tool_of_Society