Noob questions2

AnibalSmith

Hello, it's been a long time since I stopped playing and well, now I'm coming back, the truth is that the game has changed a lot since I played, but something is happening to me that has nothing to do with my ignorance or, yes, I don't know ... but I can't change class of my character, they don't give me the mission to do it and I think I meet all the requirements, could someone guide me?

When your lvl is right and quest are done a small medal appears in the bottom right corner of your screen. By clicking on it you can change class.

For the quests you just have to follower the chain quest given by NPC Tarti in Gludio, you will be able to change class at lvl, 20, 40, 76 and 85.

If your coming back I suggest to trash your current character since he's most likely under level 105. Start a new one and you'll get 7 days vitality maintaining rune. With the current server settings you should easily be able to hit 105 in 7 days. I do it in 3-days. You'll also get all the new items that newbies get. Typically it's free till about lol 105, gear, soul shots etc are given.