QUEUE

Dangin

This is pretty ridiculous.  I cant log in..or even get into a queue.  I start game...hit server.  It says "$$$ amount of players in queue"  and restarts client.  I cant even get into the cue...this has been happening for hours.....so looks like i wont be able to play anytime soon.  Unless there is something I am missing...

4 hours ago, Dangin said:

This is pretty ridiculous.  I cant log in..or even get into a queue.  I start game...hit server.  It says "$$$ amount of players in queue"  and restarts client.  I cant even get into the cue...this has been happening for hours.....so looks like i wont be able to play anytime soon.  Unless there is something I am missing...

you make it seem like 5 - 8 mins of waiting... into hours, stop exaggerating.

5 hours ago, Dangin said:

just dont click "cancel" button mate.. when you see that notice about number of players in the queue dont do anything just wait:)