About adenas...again yeh i know(

No need to start the whole thing again, we all know the mess this game is anyway.Getting to the point i wonder if there are ways of making cash a bit more *fun* than buy/sell all day in town perhaps? It was probably good at the start but after months mehhhh i wanna suicide from boredom xD.Reasons i return to privates servers all the time ofc because prefering killing mobs than bothering with the market all day.Anyway if someone has a more extreme funny means to make aden( and ofc is opened to share some options) mail me ingame in chronos name is rangomal77 i would appreciate cause as much i love this game it gets really tiring after all these years :C

7 minutes ago, rangomal said:

... prefering killing mobs than bothering with the market all day.Anyway if someone has a more extreme funny ans to make aden

Then I have good news for you. A very good way to make lots of adena is to level alts from 0 to about 93 - 95 doing all the major quests (make sure you do Herphah's quests) that pay out significantly. You can go higher than 95 if you have the time, there are some 97+ quests that pay (relatively) well. Easily, several hundred million per character.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeh i have seen people leveling up toons getting adventures guild high, gettin the lvl1 emerald-diamond-pearl jewels and then with jewel grinders turn into Powder and sell 100m each thats basically 300mil adena in like 3 days probably?Aside from some some other quests that gives scrolls and nice stuff i guess you are right.Gonna start farming toons.

Archived