Classic or Hard Core Bot P2W Classic?

I've been playing for 4 weeks. I just found out yesterday that I started playing when the drop of adena was 100% larger. So those adena values that now (from yesterday updates) drop from mobs are normal? 5 soul shots costs 140 aden and from mobs 35-45 lewel sometimes falls 0, sometimes 150 and sometimes 300. So on average about 150 maybe 200 aden. I know it's classic but it's probably hard core classic then.

I have 3 characters for 36, 37 and 45lvl. Artisan, Human Knight and Shillien Knight. How do I earn on armor and weapons when I earn 0-50 aden on one monster?

This is crazy. It is a pity that I started playing during this event because I probably would not lose the last four weeks. Even then it was hard to earn from hunting and now it is not possible. Is this a server for bots and dwarves who buy and create goods for sale all day?

How did you earn money playing DA, SK or Destro before the event? It is impossible to hunt. Killing mobs level is still rising but nothing is earned. As we have a higher level, we have to hit stronger mobs but with the same weapon and as a result we earn even less because we consume more soul shots. The circle closes.

40 minutes ago, Cathalix said:

I've been playing for 4 weeks. I just found out yesterday that I started playing when the drop of adena was 100% larger. So those adena values that now (from yesterday updates) drop from mobs are normal? 5 soul shots costs 140 aden and from mobs 35-45 lewel sometimes falls 0, sometimes 150 and sometimes 300. So on average about 150 maybe 200 aden. I know it's classic but it's probably hard core classic then.

I have 3 characters for 36, 37 and 45lvl. Artisan, Human Knight and Shillien Knight. How do I earn on armor and weapons when I earn 0-50 aden on one monster?

This is crazy. It is a pity that I started playing during this event because I probably would not lose the last four weeks. Even then it was hard to earn from hunting and now it is not possible. Is this a server for bots and dwarves who buy and create goods for sale all day?

How did you earn money playing DA, SK or Destro before the event? It is impossible to hunt. Killing mobs level is still rising but nothing is earned. As we have a higher level, we have to hit stronger mobs but with the same weapon and as a result we earn even less because we consume more soul shots. The circle closes.

I earned money by having optimized parties that don't use shots (two full groups). If shots are being used it's as few of the characters as possible (usually one).

Two tanks is not a good idea for a farming group composition. If you're actively playing a real dps with a BD and a healer would work far better.  If you're going afk a destroyer with a healer and a WC does fairly well.

4 minutes ago, pegaso said:

now u can get 15k ss for 20 adena each per day, but still if u can farm without spending ss better.

Sorry but i am newbe player ;) Where i can get 15k SS for 20 adena? 
I Know without SS is better for my wallet but hitting without SS is weird :P 
I am not play all day so 15K SS is enough for me. 

click in l2 store, go to adena shop, then u can buy 30 soulshot tickets, for 10k each max 300k per day. No need to be in the city. Then use dimensional merchant button, go to soulshot ticket and select soulshots.

Ok i understand. 

Earlier I understood that every soul shot ticket for 15k SS is 20 aden and that's why I was surprised :D But thanks for the hint because 20 aden for SS is a lot less than 28. 

Edited by Cathalix