Damage Nerf to New Areas

@Juji

While I appreciate the fact you got the devs to change the damage output of the mobs in DV AL GC Ketra and Silenos Im afraid the amount decrease simply doesnt change much. One needs to remember we are levels 82 and up who hunt these places. Most people are still in A grade gear which means less pdef/mdef. While the event has definitely made toons stronger with the weapon enchants its still very cost prohibitive to buy s grade armor. (unsealing costs over 2 bill). You have nerfed the damage 20% and 10 % for anth lair. While i absolutely agree anth lair should be hard, it is next to impossible. Yes there are toons leveling there. But these are the biggest whales on the servers. a damage nerf of 20% of 3000 damage is a mere 600 hp. that doesnt amount to hardly anything to be honest. its a tiny number when a mob is hitting u 3 times in 5 seconds. u might outlast the first 2 but the 3rd is gonna kill you. This doesnt make much sense to me.

The slight increase in adena.....that was a joke right....its barely noticeable. and I get it you want people to purchase from the lcoin and ncoin store...i get it...but if you lose the player base you losse income....look at the turnout for this event? You have brought the masses back. Now how are you going to keep them? I suggest swift changes before this week ends. People are just going to get frustrated and disappear again..

Again I appreciate the support you have given us the last few months. But these changes literally do nothing. The changes are great. The amounts are wrong. the result is more overcrowding in forge and goe and woa. this leads to players getting fed up and quitting. I feel this event brought tons of players back and they have all kinds of good items and gear but they still cannot hunt in over half the map. This keeps prices extremely high and out of reach for your average user.

Just my 2 cents from a prelude player....been around the block a bit

• Like 1

The only place where is good to farm after 76 is Forgotten Island , but the problem is there are arround 10 players on 1 monster , at least increase number of mobs , fix Fog rooms where moobs stuck in walls and u cant target them so we can have more spots , new players cant find a room to exp because every room have Pk summoner if u try to get the room, eaven if room “owner” is dced or not home as fast as he get home u get pked ..