newbie need help on macros

Hi i set the macros like..

/nexttarget

/attack

and it target all the mob around and around turn by turn and i accident lure a huge amount of mob then die ;((

it not wait untill i kill that mob then change to the next one. like the auto hunting .help plz ;((

1st question - why dont use the autohunting then? It does what you want: after kill, target the next mob...

You can add a /delay xx on the 3rd lane, where the xx stands for a time you want to spend on one mob before switching to another. There is no such macro that will let you switch to next target under a condition (like right after mob dies).. (But the autohunt does this, as mentioned above).

Edited by HarryV
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 29/05/2020 at 9:30 PM, Semti said:

if you can't use auto hunting for whatever reason... just add a /target MyCharName at the start, so that your /nexttarget is always the same (closest) mob. GL!

thanks ! it worked :x. plz one more things . when i attack some time its pop up "fire skill critical has been activated" what was that ?

On 24/05/2020 at 4:29 AM, HarryV said:

1st question - why dont use the autohunting then? It does what you want: after kill, target the next mob...

You can add a /delay xx on the 3rd lane, where the xx stands for a time you want to spend on one mob before switching to another. There is no such macro that will let you switch to next target under a condition (like right after mob dies).. (But the autohunt does this, as mentioned above).

i use one char as an anchor when farming, that one must stay in one position , then other will attack follow the anchor, if i let he sit its ok he :xont go anywhere but cant use 30% xp boot scroll when sitting :(. i will try the delay method ;)), thanks for reply

9 minutes ago, Ezulan said:

thanks ! it worked :x. plz one more things . when i attack some time its pop up "fire skill critical has been activated" what was that ?

at lvl 40 you get the ability to attack with elemental power (fire, water, wind, earth). So you are dealing some elemntal dmg in addition to your "normal" attack. This elemental attack has its own crit rate so if you "elemental crit", this notification pops up.

4 minutes ago, Ezulan said:

i use one char as an anchor when farming, that one must stay in one position , then other will attack follow the anchor, if i let he sit its ok he :xont go anywhere but cant use 30% xp boot scroll when sitting :(. i will try the delay method ;)), thanks for reply

You can use something like /stand /delay 1 /sit /delay 1200. However your char will make a few steps toward a monster this way every time it stands up. Or my favorite is to use macro that makes your char busy all the time (so it does not move). There are some nuances for different equip and stats, but you can see really common setup for mages / summoners as main assist - the combination of body to mind and heal/self-heal/party-heal. Basically you have to spend less mana than you get through body to mind + your mana regen for the time spent. Basically any mystic (human or elf - nukers, healers, summoners) can spawn self-heal, let him cast it long enough and you are ok (like without robe, no cast speed buffs/bonuses etc.)

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Is there an option to set up multiple macros at the same time. To have 2 or 3 macros turned on, since 1 macro has only 13 lines I believe. Is there any way to set up more than 13 commands. So I could heal, and buff and recharge at the same time for example? Maybe to create macro with in macro?  

16 hours ago, LeeWaii said:

Is there an option to set up multiple macros at the same time. To have 2 or 3 macros turned on, since 1 macro has only 13 lines I believe. Is there any way to set up more than 13 commands. So I could heal, and buff and recharge at the same time for example? Maybe to create macro with in macro?  

yes, this is my question too, how do you loop macros to buff (20min) and heal(20sec) in one setup.

Only one macro can be active. Within a given macro you cannot link another macro. My solution to both buff and heal is buffing not every 20, but every 1, 2 or 5 minutes depending on the heal you need and mana regen. E.g.:

/target tank

/buff shield

/use party heal

/delay 60

/target nuker

/buff empower

/use party heal

/delay 60

This way you have one party heal every minute and your tank has shield and your nuker has empower (every 2 minutes)

• 3 weeks later...

Off-topic: If u need mana regen. U could buy 2 cash items:

1. Chronicle Heir Earring (u need VIP lv2), to be able to buy it for 0 ncoins:

e9fb3f6020.jpg

Which u can lvl it up with more vip coins at the Dimensional Merchant/Items/VIP Coin:

650ea2b513.jpg

2. Talisman Bracelet Lv6 (u just need 133 night market coins), the best deal IMO:

248af0da7a.jpg

Both had make a huge difference for my macros. IMO this is the kind of content I like to spend my money on. Unlockables for "convenience"/easy ur life so u don't bother F2P players too much. I'd like to buy  or lvl up (just like the Chronicle Heir Earring) "Advanced Zodiac Agathions" PVE and PVP Lv.10: Libra (MP Consumption for M. Skills = 15%), Capricorn (Cooldown of M. Skills = 20%). But they were under a extreme P2W + RNG shtty wall.

• 2 years later...