Seal/Unseal Power Shirt

darkpowers

9 minutes ago, darkpowers said:

The option is not working,please fix it.

There is no option to "Seal" a shirt to sell/trade... any +7/8/9/10 shirt boxes you may have seen were obtained from NPC Auctions, or Event Rewards.

https://l2wiki.com/Elemental_Shirts#Shirt_Exchange

The Shiny Elemental Shirt Exchange Stone is for NPC upgrade of +7 Elemental Shirt to Shiny Elemental Shirt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Teribeth said:

There is no option to "Seal" a shirt to sell/trade... any +7/8/9/10 shirt boxes you may have seen were obtained from NPC Auctions, or Event Rewards.

https://l2wiki.com/Elemental_Shirts#Shirt_Exchange

The Shiny Elemental Shirt Exchange Stone is for NPC upgrade of +7 Elemental Shirt to Shiny Elemental Shirt.

I wrote this to report bug to GM's, not some random player to tell me what there is and there is not ingame...Who the hell are you anyway? Go chek Dimensional Merchant ,I have Sealed Power Shirt and Enchant Scrolls.

Edited by darkpowers

Go to Fantasy Isle Paddy... the link is working there, Power Shirts have been useless for at least 6 years

(it will only become Dimensional Item to share on the same account)

In case you have no clue... to report a bug you need to contact support https://support.lineage2.com/

99.9% of NCsoft posts in the forum is 1-way communication Maintenance Notices, Warnings and Updates

Edited by Teribeth

13 minutes ago, Teribeth said:

Go to Fantasy Isle Paddy... the link is working there, Power Shirts have been useless for at least 6 years

(it will only become Dimensional Item to share on the same account)

In case you have no clue... to report a bug you need to contact support https://support.lineage2.com/

99.9% of NCsoft posts in the forum is 1-way communication Maintenance Notices, Warnings and Updates

Yup,same option at Fantasy Isle works,at Dimensional Merchant does not...thanks.They might be "useless for at least 6years" but we paid for them and not cheap btw.I also read this section is for bug reporting ingame and wonder why it exist if its "1-way comunication" and generaly...the forum in general.Thanks again for the info,its unsealed and useful now.

Glad to hear you are satisfied with my "random player" knowledge... If it was a bug that affected more than 50% of the player-base you might get a response here... mostly these "Bug Reports" go unanswered by NCsoft.(I wonder if they even read more than 25% of them) they probably hope if we vent on Forums, that will be cathartic and we will eventually let it go.

53 minutes ago, Teribeth said:

Glad to hear you are satisfied with my "random player" knowledge... If it was a bug that affected more than 50% of the player-base you might get a response here... mostly these "Bug Reports" go unanswered by NCsoft.(I wonder if they even read more than 25% of them) they probably hope if we vent on Forums, that will be cathartic and we will eventually let it go.

I'm sory I was rude, I was wrong and you didnt deserve that for sure and really helped me...just to frustrated with many things with players/game/development of game which ofc have nothin to do with you. Otherwise I think they read all just dont bodder to respond couse its to "comlicated".

If there had been a bit more information in your first post even just mentioning Dimensional Merchant... I may not have jumped to the assumption that you were talking about Elemental Shirts of the Gods, with the way they have been stripping out old content, I honestly didn't expect to find anything related to Power Shirts still functioning. They keep dumping more and more on to Dimensional Merchant and several times the links they move there stop working like the Appearance Coupon Exchange which was non-functional for a year or more(Valentine and Emerald timed Weapon Appearance stones) you are just lucky that the link wasn't removed from Paddy(that would likely be considered a bug by Development team too)

There are a few of us random players that really do try to help out other players... but there are Trolls too(even some that go both ways), if you check out a player's profile you can see how helpful they really are(Find Content)

• Like 1

+1. This dev.team/support doesnt play the game and have no idea what real struggle is inside... Just taking sallery's and working on game without 0understanding of a player view point and ofc the worst they doesnt pay attention/put energy/take seriously people problems inside.You are totaly right,power shir 2312$ ,1year later Adenia shirts,1year later elemental shirts, 1year later reflect+elemental shirts and 2y later dragon shirts and for the grand finaly...free dragon shirt :::::::::DDDD EPIC!And I am greatful to you must say again, atleast i will try fail on this power shirt if possibly can success after on dragon :)

• Like 1