quest

ok i have every thing i need for the talisman: seven signs' except the energy did ncsoft remove it from the game? and if so why haven't they removed it as a requirement to obtain the talisman?

plz help me i've tried every thing i know as of right now to start the quest chain for it but with no luck. also does the lvl matter if higher than 99?

There is no quest.. Energy of Destruction is the old Ether.  You can only get it from Packs which you can buy from other players that get from events like the current Nightwish boxes can give you 100 packs of Energy of Destruction so shout WTB EOD and pay the price.

how does eod help me with the seven signs' energy that i need?

if you go to the talisman manager in aden and look up seven signs' talisman it shows 1 anakim tal. 1lilith tal. seven signs' energy and 22400000 adena needed to get that talisman

Edited by Knightfire
added what is needed for talisman seven signs

@Knightfire

Seven Signs' Energy is still available in game, from raiding Lilith & Anakim.. otherwise as a reward from some promo event thingy. You have to keep a lookout at the AH/PC shops, sooner or later it'll be on sale. Mind you, don't buy Ancient Adena by mistake ^_^

• 10 months later...