New player class questions

Melna

So Im a completely new player, and I want to play a Ertheia, and the warrior class uses fist weapons, but I saw other Ertheia with huge swords, some with dual swords, and others with swords and shields. I was wondering how that is done? How did they do that? Is it part of the dual class system? What class is that, and when can I get a sword? and how does it work?

huge blunt - probably sayha, since sayha's passive skills working only with robe and retributers (huge wizard's blunts)

shield/sigil equipped - tank/iss/healer

brass knuckles are for ertheia elvis (have a good mind of taking tyrant as dual)

ertheia dualsword - iss (don't remember seeing any gladiators among them)

1 hand sword sayha/elvis - debil :D

5 hours ago, Melna said:

So Im a completely new player, and I want to play a Ertheia, and the warrior class uses fist weapons, but I saw other Ertheia with huge swords, some with dual swords, and others with swords and shields. I was wondering how that is done? How did they do that? Is it part of the dual class system? What class is that, and when can I get a sword? and how does it work?

To go short, more than likely dualclasses.

Dualclass is part of the subclass system, which allows you to change your class into a new one, you will have no skills and such from your previous class & you can switch back and forth as you wish.

You can play ertheia (eviscerator) with fists one moment, then the next change to your archer dualclass and equip a bow & use archer skills, as you've changed class completely.

You get equipment by either buying it, or getting it from quests.. or looting it etc etc.

Sword & shield is used by tank & iss, aswell as healers.

https://l2wiki.com/Subclasses

https://l2wiki.com/Dualclass

That said, any class can wear any equipment/armor, some skills will not work but you can still equip them and hit.

Archived