Massivo - Statement from CastleBlack and BRPlayers

We would like to express our condolences on the passing of Marcio Hattori (aka Massivo).

Massivo was a great enthusiast of this game and really contributed to us all by sharing his knowledge through his channel. 

We all deeply sorry for his loss and offer our deepest condolences to his family and friends in this sorrowful time.

Massivo will be always remembered by every Brazilian player as a gentle player who not only loved L2 but who was also responsible for bringing most of us back together, as players, as family, as friends. For this, we will always thank and remember Massivo.

Sincere condolences,

CastleBlack family

Edited by Carmenere
  • Like 2

It is very sad to hear this... I have been playing lineage for a long time, I've start playing 9 years ago and I had lost the desire to play a few years later. Thanks to " O Massivo" I was able to play again, he taught very well, he was very kind and nice.
Even with a channel not having such a wide reach, since there is not such a large audience for the old MMORPGs, as well as Lineage, but even so it continued and never stopped. He did it because he loved it. He loved Lineage and he loved making videos and lives... I really love the Lineage OSTs, and whenever I hear, I will remember the great man who was Márcio. Rest in peace.