Freya's Rose from Letter Event

Lean

A question along with a suggestion: 

It is intentional that the roses cannot be stacked with the buff of the red libra or the herb? (which would temporarily compensate for the negative feedbacks about xp)

And since the event roses are not tradeable items, why not remove the dates that will be deleted, we’ve already won practically nothing from the game, and when we get something it’s either linked to the toon or has a date to be deleted forcing you to use it even if you don’t want to use it and save it for latter.

Rose-not-stack.jpg

And one more question but this time for older players, at some point did the game give these event items, without being linked to the character and also without a date to be deleted?

I see many sellers selling roses and I would like to knw this with the older players, i believe that the roses that you exchange for mentee marks also are not tradable.

9_9

• Like 1

Yes, some events have roses that were tradeable a while back. That's why you see so many players have tons of them for sale.

Agree what you said about the Red Elysium blessing. We should have option to stack, or not use roses and use Red Libra buff only.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BadJuJu said:

Yes, some events have roses that were tradeable a while back. That's why you see so many players have tons of them for sale.

Agree what you said about the Red Elysium blessing. We should have option to stack, or not use roses and use Red Libra buff only.

Thx for the quick answer, and me for example who start to play couple months ago dnt get nothing at all to turn into adena so far, all adena i get on my main (yul) was made with ncoin.

I wonder if some time those kind of events drops will return of this is the "new" normal by ncwest.

But about that i think I know the answer.

3 minutes ago, BadJuJu said:

Be careful what you wish for. Usually when you get tradeable roses it's with paid events that have far better prizes. But all you'll win is tons and tons of roses, never the middle or top prizes.

Well, until now I only saw any kind of reward in paid events, in this event of letters, for example, i only took 6 elcyum crystal so far, 4 more to make 1 elcyum.

I thought about selling ncoin with this Mystery Box "event", but i'll probably wait for the ncoin inflate more and do that on the next one.