Upgrade Materials

Rodah

I wanted to bring up a situation I'm sure MANY players are concerned with; the scarcity of materials to upgrade some of the equipment in-game.  I'm specifically referring to Gemstone Powders, Star Signs, and Crystals of Dawn.

It would be nice if NC made this stuff more accessible.  I don't even care if it's in the NC store.  Just give us the option to get them with buying loot boxes (Hero Coins maybe). 

With the introduction of Enchant Scrolls for Artifact Books/Agathions Bracelets/ Brooches it would seem obvious to give us the ability to actually use them....  

Yeah, no, they won't do it. And when they do decide to sell them in Grocer or other NPC, it will be because they've already started moving on to other stuff. It was like this with Giant's Energy and EOD. But I agree, everything that you need to upgrade stuff should be sold in Luxury shop. No exceptions. Or at the very least, this stuff should drop often enough in quests that people don't have to get mad for waiting 8 months to a year to get it. Life spans aren't that long any more.

• Like 1