Sigel Knights, each update being destroyed

Murkan

Good night (Using Google Translate)

A friend told me that he was training PVP with another friend and had an hour that he was not able to use Nine Aegis, and asked if I was aware of any changes, it was then that when I went to the Olympics I realized why he was not able to using Nine Aegis, that's when I activated Protection of Faith in the fight, when Protection of Faith ends, a 1 minute debuff is activated when protection of faith ends, so for 1 minute Sigel will not be able to activate Nine Aegis, if you need it, you will have to wait for this debuff that Protection of Faith will finish, then you can use Nine Aegis, of course, if necessary at this time. Sigel Knight today in Lineage has become the most boring class in every way and the most meaningless class in the game, as he should be the class that can take high damage, whether physical or magical, but it is a class that can take nothing, it does low damage and can't take damage, it depends on your skills that mostly have 15 minutes of reuse and that impose complicated conditions on you, the class is full of conditions to fight. And then Ncsoft comes and releases an update where, after using Protection Of Faith, for 1 minute or more, because the debuff can give a critical and double the time, as it happened to me today, which was 2 minutes and not 1 minute , if I need Nine Aegis, I will be unable to use it. I see reports from Sigel Knight that with the same level of equipment, they cannot deal with DDs on an equal footing, including Feohs, Evicerators and Archers, this only shows how NCsoft has been fully developing these classes and gradually destroying the supports and myself I ask, what is the support class for today if they do not have the skills to stay alive, the skills to resist the attacks of the DDs who incidentally are getting more and more absurd damage, and with the items that increase their resistance and defenses, they are more complicated to defeat in 1 vs 1, since, even if Sigel, Healer and Iss have the same items, their damage will always be low, because the base, their passive skills do not strengthen them to do more damage.

It is enough to see that in the Olympics you only see more archers, feohs and evicerators, you no longer see the animated Iss as ancient, you do not see the animated Sigel Knight, nor even the Healers, because I understand their role as supports, but in in every MMORPG game, the supports also have the ability to defeat DDs in 1 vs 1, they receive capacities for that. And there is no use for the support player to spend on Ncoins, there is no use for the player to invest in set, jewelry and items, because in the end, he will continue to be well behind any DDs with the same level of equipment, because he knows why the supports have been disappearing, because class is always despised by NCsoft and has always been like this and will always be like this, DDs have been getting more attention lately, their damage has been getting absurd, their resistance and defense has been getting ridiculous that supports do not accompany this, even with all items sold in the store game, as they will also have such items to be more resistant. And then comes NCsoft and limits the already limited Sigel Knight, I don’t know why, I don’t know why, because of all classes it’s the class where your main defense skills have 15 minutes of reuse, and DDs have very good skills more powerful with reuse of 5 minutes, 2 minutes, and maximum 10 minutes. A Sigel using Ultimate Defensa and an Evicerator activating its most appealing abilities and with super minor reuse, manages to defeat a Sigel in two stages, even though both have the same level of equipment. The Tyrrs or their Frenzy are 1 minute long and damage a Sigel with UD. And then in this update Sigel if you need to use Nine Aegis, you will not be able to use it after you use Protection Faith, because Protection Faith gives a debuff, which was really good, but it was for something else, which prevents you for 1 minute if you need to, not being able to use Nine Aegis, meanwhile all DDs can use all their skills without restriction, this is because Sigel Knight cannot also use any skill that needs the shield, otherwise it will disable Reise Shield and Focus Shield and there are 3 skills that disable the Reise Shield and Focus Shield buff, and one of these skills is Stun, one of the skills that is important for Sigel.

And another thing, in the past each Sigel skill gave 1 debuff, it was easier to deal with it, today they took and decreased the amount of skills, and put several debuffs in these skills, only with chance, that is, the silence that had a skill just for that, now it is a secondary debuff, because the skill gives the debuff of -20% of atack speed and casting speed (Wow how will the guy slow down, irony of course). That is, it fails absurdly and you don't see it happening with DDs, do you? No, they don't. Discouraged even, each update NCsoft gets to Sigel, with the Supports and increasingly increase the damage and defenses of DDs, that when they use all the equipment that can be obtained with Ncoins, in the game store, it becomes more difficult to deal with them, even more in an Olympics that NCsoft reformulated to please the players of DDs, short time and etc., because let's be honest, this short time of 3 rounds that Ncsoft created, absurdly favors the DDs, because they cause high damage , has several skills of not taking damage, like Feoh, Evicerator, Archer, several skills that remove target, like all DDs, several skills that absorb damage and etc. It is no coincidence that the legendary heroes of the servers are either an Evicerator, an Archer or a Feohs.

• 1 month later...