Karma, PK - Old Story but never efficient solving

Gjrion

New Karma and PK system shows an inefficient result. PK accounts still exist everywhere and PK people anytime.

There are a lot of imbalances and unfair issues in this game.

1. A clean player and a PK player with 10000 points (max) got death are deducted 4% EXP (???? Really????) (where is the punishment in this place?????)

2. A PK player can receive any resurrection from any source (Scrolls, Bishop 90% Res). This is the way PK accounts kill a lot of people when they are afk and if unfortunately got killed by another player, they just wait to get a resurrection 90% from a bishop to remain their EXP, levels no matter how much sins they did.

Both 1. and 2. I don't see anything can be called a punishment upon a PK account. Same punishment as normal player, same benefits as normal player. 

SUGGESTION: Anything should be made to make game experiences better.

1. The punishments should be different to PK players. For example: Karma <1000 got deduction of 4% Exp upon death, 1000 - 2000 got 8%, 2000 -3000 got 12%, etc. This is the way we can get PK accounts' levels reduce and weaken quickly so they can not PK people in future.

2. A PK player with a high Karma (example: over 5000 points) can not receive Resurrection for all sources (Scrolls, Bishop 90%). This helps to prevent they remain strong and high levels to keep PKing people in future and kick them back to the Village.

3. Increasing Karma limitation from 10000 to 20000 or 30000. More people you kill, more pains you you get, more levels you lose.

Sum up: all PK accounts are abandoned by their true owners. These accounts are used for only purpose: PKing people for fun, for hunting places, etc. For any reason, it causes a bad game experience to true (main) players (accounts). A Soft Hand can not solve anything efficiently. We need to put Hard and Strong Punishments on these PKing Players.

These accounts are used for only purpose: PKing people for fun, for hunting places, etc. For any reason, it causes a bad game experience to true (main) players (accounts).

Mate, i have pk char just to clear spots for our active party, i think we deserve good spot instead of bot ponny party whos owner is afk. Tell me other way to clear spots from bots and i ll stop pking other players :)

4 hours ago, Godsuya said:

Mate, i have pk char just to clear spots for our active party, i think we deserve good spot instead of bot ponny party whos owner is afk. Tell me other way to clear spots from bots and i ll stop pking other players :)

Many PK-ers kill anyone they catch for fun or steal spots. (Bots or non-Bots)

Not only Ponies Company, even main accounts also use bots, third-party programs due to better effectiveness than in-game macro.

I don't like Bots, too but this shows the uselessness of NCSoft when they can't find a way to detect or ban Bot accounts.

Increase level of punishments for PK-ers is the only way to reduce number of PK-ers.

Many true players suffer annoying bcs they are killed after a night or just afk a while for dinner or something. 

And one more thing (without evidence)

I hear some friends told that some In-game Administrators also join in this PKing.

Simply, they play 2 roles: normal player and administrator. And they also join in some battles and also PK people.

I have no evidence for this but if this was true, there are some people taking advantages of authorities to do something bad.