New gladiator,should i reroll?

Tetele

I read that gladiators are bad in pvp. Actually i have a dual damascus and a zubei leather set. Should i reroll to blade dancer? Because i want to be self independent,i want to not need partyes to lvl up,also being good in pvp.

Should i reroll to bladedancer?

After ur recent posts about "scam" its looks like u have no idea what are u doing mate. 

1st play what u like

2nd u need supports if u dont want to play with party

3rd u spent too much real money on items and u traded them in worst possible way

and no, bladedancer is 1. support 2. need party to play 3. bad choice if its ur main character 4. dont think about pvp mate, spare urself some pain

no offence ofc

6 hours ago, Godsuya said:

After ur recent posts about "scam" its looks like u have no idea what are u doing mate. 

1st play what u like

2nd u need supports if u dont want to play with party

3rd u spent too much real money on items and u traded them in worst possible way

and no, bladedancer is 1. support 2. need party to play 3. bad choice if its ur main character 4. dont think about pvp mate, spare urself some pain

no offence ofc

I think i go back to my summoner,at least have buffs for the summons and can solo. Few post below the guys on this forum says that human summoners are bad choice. However i do not think so.

• 1 year later...
On 9/17/2020 at 11:51 AM, Tetele said:

They say either that titans and kamaels are good choice for solo and adena gain. I have no idea why those guys say that,but they say that on another post i see on this forum.

Titans are heavy-armor and they can use two-handed weapons, for which they have mastery. Think about the effect of that on shot cost. I can't speak about kamael.

I am just coming back to this game, having played it in in the 2000s. Back then, Spell Howler with SE support could also make adena, especially with some of the hunting grounds available in the 60s.  But also, back then, adena gain maybe just covered shots and other consumables. It would not and could not cover the cost of gear. I'm not sure what the current state of the game is in that regards.