Explain me why?

Ximi86

I have some stuff for sell or trade,i need a better weapon right now,there are some people selling what i need,so,i say them to trade for my stuff.

My stuff have the same value as the weapon they sell,but they say NO,they only want adena.

Explain me this: if i trade you the same value stuff for your weapon you sell,we all not win? I mean,you still sell an item and i have the weapon i need without lose time selling. Right now my dwarf is low level,i have no time for sell stuff,i need to level up,and of course,be stronger.

Why they do not want to trade the same value stuff? It is because you make boicot to me because i am Xim? Or what problem you have?

Few time ago,today,i tell to a dwarf to trade my stuff for his S grade pole,we all know that poles are at reduced price cus noone uses them,at start he is ok,but then,he answer how much enchanted my stuff is,i say him no enchanted but is level 2 and right now noone sells it cause it is an unique item.

His answer turns NO.

So,you want people to buy your stuff but not trade? What if i have not the adena for your stuff but items of the same value?

You only want people BUY BUY BUY but not trade,TELL ME WHY? You already have the best equipment that game gives,and you still need adena? I do not understand that logic. Please,explain me that logic,i do not understand.

Ok,seems that someone considered to trade my stuff for a behemoth tuning fork.

As a dwarf,blunt weapons are better for me. Thanks to the human mystic who trade it.

Oh,and i post the things i want when i want,so stop the "stop spam" attitude. This is a forum for discuss things,not for stop people from posting.

Next time i report anything i do not like to the moderators. Have fun mexican subjects.

19 hours ago, Ximi86 said:

I have some stuff for sell or trade,i need a better weapon right now,there are some people selling what i need,so,i say them to trade for my stuff.

My stuff have the same value as the weapon they sell,but they say NO,they only want adena.

Explain me this: if i trade you the same value stuff for your weapon you sell,we all not win?

Of course not.

If I want to sell some random crap and get adena to buy shots, what I want to get is adena to buy shots, not another piece of random crap to sell.

24 minutes ago, Krissa said:

Of course not.

If I want to sell some random crap and get adena to buy shots, what I want to get is adena to buy shots, not another piece of random crap to sell.

Of course yes,i do not understand your logic,you want to sell something,my "crap" have the same value,and you have an item i want,if we do the trade,you still have the same item "crap" value and i have a weapon i want,without lose my time selling. You understand now or i need to say it in chinesse? I am pretty sure you are one of those guys who want adena for be more rich and said no to my trades. Your logic is ununderstandable,

@Ximi86 I cant tell u if ur trolling or not lol ?
Are u serious? You expect people to want your item even if htey dont need it?
If im interested in ur item, i would do the trade. If not, i will take adena.

Do you go out to a shop in real life and offer them items of equal value to buy PS 4 / xbox ONE? Or u offer money and dont complain?
Would u offer x2 Xbox 360s, one 27inch monitor, an ounce of weed and a nokia 3310 to get an xbox X for example?
And u would complain if they dont accept?

If ur actually serious, chill bro. You cant demand people take whatever useless thing u have. Maybe u think items are of same value but most likely not of same demand.

Edited by Kokos

Just now, Kokos said:

@Ximi86 I cant tell u if ur trolling or not lol ?
Are u serious? You expect people to want your item even if htey dont need it?
If im interested in ur item, i would do the trade. If not, i will take adena.

Do you go out to a shop in real life and offer them items of equal value to buy PS 4 / xbox ONE?
Would u offer x2 Xbox 360s, one 27inch monitor, an ounce of weed and a nokia 3310 to get an xbox X for example?
And u would complain if they dont accept?

If ur actually serious, chill bro. You cant demand people take whatever useless thing u have. Maybe u think items are of same value but most likely not of same demand.

Well,the Game shop on Spain,changes old consoles for new ones with a small fee. Eat that.

And the item i trade is a dragon pendant.

2 minutes ago, fmugen said:

as some ppl want trade other only want sell. all are on his rights. youre the one i think dont understand it lol

Of course,i do not aim with a pistol to them,but i try to explain my stuff value and still do not want them.

But i dont see how u can complain about this. If someone doesnt want ur item and wants adena how can u complain?
Equal value doesnt mean much u know. Demand is everything.

And im sure u dont go around in real life askin to do trades instead of euros? Yea? still havent answered this

Edited by Kokos

1 minute ago, Kokos said:

But i dont see how u can complain about this. If someone doesnt want ur item and wants adena how can u complain?
Equal value doesnt mean much u know. Demand is everything.

And im sure u dont go around in real life askin to do trades instead of euros? Yea? still havent answered this

There are some people,including me,who traded things,like some birds in a birds selling areas. When i say birds i say the aerial animals.

And there are people who do that,you have a thing i want and i have a thing you want,wanna trade? Yes? Do the trade. Is easy. But seems that this game works different from real life i guess. Here are plenty of kids under 25 years old who do not understand that.

5 minutes ago, Kokos said:

bro where u live lol? u live ur life trading stuff?
No euros?

I already told you,in Spain. And depends what i need,i trade or sell,if it is in good conditions. Trade means that,trade,is an object for object,if i want to sell something,then is not a trade,is a selling. The game have two functions,SELL in private store and TRADE direct on the player. Sell and trade are different things.

Also,before you comment again,they are selling yes,but i say them to trade if they want,sometimes i get what i want,but is 2/10 times.

Edited by Ximi86

12 minutes ago, Kokos said:

bro where u live lol? u live ur life trading stuff?
No euros?

And yes u understand finally!!
as u said
you have a thing i want and i have a thing you want,wanna trade?

some people dont want what u have :) so why complain lol

@Ximi86Sound like those trans women that complain about men not dating them!

If they do not want then i stop trying to trade,my friend,but when i get always a NO answer,is irritating. I do not complain about people do not want my things,but EVERYONE do not want it. My pendant tryed to trade to people about 15 times and 14 are NO.

Btw trans are still men,do not play this game with me because i have enough of that.

Edited by Ximi86

1 hour ago, Ximi86 said:

Of course yes,i do not understand your logic,

Why do you say "of course yes" if you don't understand the logic?

1 hour ago, Ximi86 said:

you want to sell something,my "crap" have the same value,and you have an item i want,if we do the trade,you still have the same item "crap" value and i have a weapon i want,without lose my time selling. You understand now or i need to say it in chinesse?

I understand that you want me to lose my time on selling your crap, without being compensated by you for doing it.

1 hour ago, Ximi86 said:

I am pretty sure you are one of those guys who want adena for be more rich and said no to my trades. Your logic is ununderstandable,

What is "ununderstandable" in it?