What were you thinking?

Schlappaho

Im sure the raid boss would be the only mob still alive and nothing would change...

They won't do a thing about it... there is only 2 things we, the users, can do:

1) Stop buying adena 

2) Make PK party with your friend and kill all those bots. You gonna summon some of the top ranked players to protect their interest, but that's where the fun starts.

It is truly pointless; I submitted several supports tickets with screenshots concerning the bots in RoA and AC three or four months ago. I went back and forth with the GMs / Support Personnel on their lack of action. All they kept saying was there is an ongoing investigation. I explained to them, I had three accounts with high VIP level. I wanted to auto hunt there with those accounts while I was not using my mains.  I explained to them, because of all the bots there I was unable to fully use the VIP level rewards. In other words, the bots were preventing players from fully using the VIP rewards (which I paid for). I requested a refund because I invested money to increase my VIP levels specifically for those hunting areas during a Server Boost setting.

They said NO refund since “I spent the NC Coin”. The VIP system is setup in a way that you must spend NC Coin for your VIP level to increase. That means you can have 30k NC coin, but you must spend it in order to raise your VIP level. They even went as far as to paste the link to the VIP system for me to read in the support ticket LMAO. I in turn should have sent them a link to their Lineage II Rules of Conduct, but I did not want to be petty. Ever since then, I have not purchased anymore NC Coin, nor do I play the game anymore. This was not an easy decision for me to make, considering the amount of money I had “invested into the game”. As a matter of fact, I just vomited in my mouth just thinking of the sum, but sometimes it is simply better to cut your losses than continue. Lesson learned.   

Why would you expect them to change / fix anything? Bottom line is this, THEY ARE STILL GETTING PAID AS IS. Players continue to support the game via NC coin and RMT AS IS. They will never fix the bot issue because it generates profits for them. They will not fix anything else because again, THEY ARE STILL GETTING PAID AS IS.     

1+1=2 just saying :) , It its your money spend it how you want or not.

17 hours ago, Chewy said:

It is truly pointless; I submitted several supports tickets with screenshots concerning the bots in RoA and AC three or four months ago. I went back and forth with the GMs / Support Personnel on their lack of action. All they kept saying was there is an ongoing investigation. I explained to them, I had three accounts with high VIP level. I wanted to auto hunt there with those accounts while I was not using my mains.  I explained to them, because of all the bots there I was unable to fully use the VIP level rewards. In other words, the bots were preventing players from fully using the VIP rewards (which I paid for). I requested a refund because I invested money to increase my VIP levels specifically for those hunting areas during a Server Boost setting.

They said NO refund since “I spent the NC Coin”. The VIP system is setup in a way that you must spend NC Coin for your VIP level to increase. That means you can have 30k NC coin, but you must spend it in order to raise your VIP level. They even went as far as to paste the link to the VIP system for me to read in the support ticket LMAO. I in turn should have sent them a link to their Lineage II Rules of Conduct, but I did not want to be petty. Ever since then, I have not purchased anymore NC Coin, nor do I play the game anymore. This was not an easy decision for me to make, considering the amount of money I had “invested into the game”. As a matter of fact, I just vomited in my mouth just thinking of the sum, but sometimes it is simply better to cut your losses than continue. Lesson learned.   

Why would you expect them to change / fix anything? Bottom line is this, THEY ARE STILL GETTING PAID AS IS. Players continue to support the game via NC coin and RMT AS IS. They will never fix the bot issue because it generates profits for them. They will not fix anything else because again, THEY ARE STILL GETTING PAID AS IS.     

So sad... you are right ... I like the game but this is to much .... the game is unplayable 

On 12/21/2020 at 9:41 PM, Chewy said:

So much whining from players expecting a wow classic experience. Ya'll couldnt handle L2 at its peak in all its glory this classic experience is a breeze by comparison.

Lol I dont even know what to say about all these youngin's, you truly have no idea what this game was like in its prime. Not to mention the auto combat system is far from the bots we had back in 2003-2008 the programs we used were far more intelligent and customizable and youd have to leave it on overnight just for material/adena grinds let alone the xp.

Ya'll gone soft. Dont try Bdo I think youd find similar complaints there with their auto systems.