Why Should I trust You?

Your instalation product is infected :) !!!

If I don't have NCSoft Application already installed, Your instalation product, install a ncsoft client package that is in Chinese OR Japanese language, downloading from a website that doesn't use SSL, and it doesn't work at all.

REF: http://static.plaync.co.kr/common/UpdateSystem4/SetupDownload.htm?0

So, if you have a problem in your own product, I ask my self: ... Why should I ....

Your own Product Ref: 

http://levelupgames.uol.com.br/redirecionador/lineage/arquivo/cliente-do-jogo ( Both servers share the same content ) 

Edited by OdicforceSounds
To clarify my question I need to share more information.. Make Sense?

4 hours ago, OdicforceSounds said:

What? 

I don't need that. Maybe you are not an admin and even if you are you didn't check the source and test it in an enviorment with the condition I refer? 

Maybe a "tin foil hat" for you? ( intuition is nice - but lets assume that testing is better ) 

Most of us have been using their launcher for years. I don't know why your virus software doesn't like it, but a support ticket and the technical support forums are where you ask that.

Every once in a while someone posts something like you do, claiming the launcher is infected.

If you have technical concerns of that nature, you should ask in a ticket. 

From what we can see, there isn't an issue on the launcher. I use avast, and it's fine with it. 

Launcher 3.??? from the year of 2017... ( You Mean??)

Note: I said it is infected, but is not a Virus alert problem but a technical problem. 

I think You didn't read what I did wrote, or maybe when you say "Most of us have been using their launcher for years" you are not including the ( Launcher_3.??? from the year of 2017 -> Japanese / Chinese Version ) -->> You can only login into the server if you install the lastest version ( Launcher 2.??? from 2020 -> English Version) 

If you or anyone on Earth, open the Downloaded client in compressed  RAR file format, with the game executable ( to install the client of LineAge ) ->>> WITHOUT the NCSoft Client already installed <<<- At the end of the Instalation you will get an ERROR. ( LAUNCHER CANNOT BE LAUCHED ) and then the EXECUTABLE ask us: Do you wish do download the LAUCHER? -> Say Yes, and tell me, which version of the NCSoft Laucher is Downloaded? 

I don't know, maybe I did explain something incorrectly, my bad.

I will try again, now the best organized I can. 

My Point is: -> If I Install Your Client of Lineage2 that is Downloaded from the Top Menu (with or without Login in) of Freetoplay link, from Brasilian OR Latan (I guess that language is Latin), which doesn't make any sense, since Brazilian is already Latin. Anyway,

The title of this post, should be: You need to change Your Website!

Or Maybe: You need to change the NCSoft Launcher Version of Your "Installation executable"  

It would be better for you and for everyone else. :)

I mean, if I install NCSoft Launcher and login and run it, I cannot choose LineAge2 to Play.

Blade Soul is the Only Choice NCSoft give! 

So, I face a problem. :)

Then, to Hack the problem, which means, to solve it, I need?

Well, You need to remove Main-Top-Menu from your Website!

Since is NCSoft Launch Client that is linked in your website Sub-Top-Menu Game: Download-Game which download the NCSoft Laucher, that is Not the same version of your Installation Files executables that are in the "client Download Main-Top-Menu (international), which means, You are not a Latin Server?

:)

Anyway, You face UTF-8 problems on Latin Words, in your Website. 

And I don't know if I can solve my problem with your client installation . 

Is amazing, how the official client and Official Game-Server is the one that I have problems! 

All other Non-Official Lineage2 Clients, work just fine. 

This post should be a sugestion, while I am not sure if is offensive.

Why don't you care about your own product? ( if you don't care, why should I ...) 

Well, I don't care if is offensive! 

Sugestion: Do something useful and be clear about your intentions. 

Your website source-client is disconnected from the Official NCSoft Launcher. 

And as I said, I need to solve the problem.

Don't you prefer to change Your website with a "How to Install" ( using your source Client ) ? 

Why don't your code your own client?

NCSoft don't care about You and You don't care about NCSoft! :o 

If the Official-Game-Server don't care about their own business, why anyone should? 

I cannot upload Any Concept Proof Image Here, in this forum, as content of this forum.  Once again. "I don't care attitute" from you!  :)   

Even the content about this subject is excluded by will from it. (content that is necessary to simplify any explanation) :o 

What is the Concept Proof that You don't care!?!?!? 

Well, Your Client Setup File are not updated from 2010 / 2014. ( 6 Years disconnected ) 

At the end,  I think I made a "good" post. 

So, to install Your LineAge Client, I need to download, install and Face that Error.

Then With NCSoft client I need to point the instalation folder that did fail but it recognize as a instalation. 

From there, NCSoft make 6.4GB update. 

I hope this post, was useful, while as I see there was no changes at all in Your main Website: https://www.lineage2.com/freetoplay

I will not download one more time those 10GB RAR file with the instalation files, but I hope you will update and fix that issue. 

Fantasy(OM) + Logic(Spirit) = Application(Expression) 

Which means: 1 + 1 = 1 OR 3 ( Tao / Dao ) 
https://wiki.odicforcesounds.com/docs

As I used to say: "We Came In Peace" 

• 8 months later...